Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very very poor indeed.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
All this shit about Palace not even remembering us or whatever..
Living in between Swindon and Reading i know plenty of fans of those clubs and i've never heard any of them say anything about this Oxford team that apparently exists.
When was the last time you even played Reading or Swindon in a competitive match?! 5-10 years ago?

Hows old Kassam doing these days btw? :)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I had the misfortune to watch your team today, and you were poor, with R&D making you look ordinary for large parts of the game, outplaying you.

People have said there is very little in terms of quality in terms of the top 10 n the conference and the bottom 10 of div 1. and my god was that evident today. We found that when we beat Yeovil, without too many problems a few games back in the cup.

Oh and the crowd size was embarassing, as was the ground. Never mind back to a decent stadium, larger more supportive crowds and attractive football next week. :lolol::lolol:

Great result against Barrow tonight.

f***ing MORON.

:thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
now now, let's not laugh too much, we might end up looking silly if we ever play Barrow again.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Lets face it, if we visited Withdean for the first time and watched the standard of football we have put up with, we would hardly be impressed.
Perhaps it would be better to accept that we dont have a lot going for us at present,but things could well improve.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
does anyone know why he was even at our game?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
What the f***?

What is the argument? We all watched a shit game between two shit teams in a shit ground with shit weather. At the end of the day nobody gives a flying f*** what an oxford fan thinks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And he even went to the trouble of an avatar. What a tragic, tragic waste.
Sorry, I meant case.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We asked 100 people what Oxford is famous for.

You said:

1. university TING!

2. dreaming spires TING!

3. English dictionaries TING!

4. posh people punting on the Thames TING!

5. Inspector Morse TING!

6. football

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

Oh, bad luck, Spires family. Football wasn't one of the answers chosen by our 100 survey participants. But you do go home with this Family Fortunes tie and cufflinks set. Take care now!
:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here