Very very poor indeed.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spires Dreaming

Nov 28, 2009
I had the misfortune to watch your team today, and you were poor, with R&D making you look ordinary for large parts of the game, outplaying you.

People have said there is very little in terms of quality in terms of the top 10 n the conference and the bottom 10 of div 1. and my god was that evident today. We found that when we beat Yeovil, without too many problems a few games back in the cup.

Oh and the crowd size was embarassing, as was the ground. Never mind back to a decent stadium, larger more supportive crowds and attractive football next week. :lolol::lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for your time and enjoy the conference while we look forward to the 3rd round draw tomorrow.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

give us a shout when your in the same League:laugh:

Its the FA cup m8, do some research and get over it :lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Who the f*** are Oxford United?

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
sure the attendance was poor the weather was shit the opposition were non league and just as poor as us. also our fans have a lot of money to pay, away at southampton home to leeds away at norwich home to charlton, what shit are you watching next week?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I keep hearing that R&D outplayed us. They didn't. We were poor, and they were poor too, and it's as simple as that.

And if you want a couple of stats:

' R&D had two shots of target all game, and they scored them both because of inadequate defending

' We won the possession percentage

It was just a crap game, and we were fortunate to be the better of two poor teams on the day

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Oh dear. Clueless. Oxford are nothing, you might go up but you will be back in the conference before long and you deserve to be. Do you know why? It's because you're shit.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Oh dear. Clueless. Oxford are nothing, you might go up but you will be back in the conference before long and you deserve to be. Do you know why? It's because you're shit.

:lolol:

I saw Oxford last season, and they were absoloute SHITE

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
1-1 against the MIGHTY Barrow is a pretty decent result for Oxford.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I had the misfortune to watch your team today, and you were poor, with R&D making you look ordinary for large parts of the game, outplaying you.

People have said there is very little in terms of quality in terms of the top 10 n the conference and the bottom 10 of div 1. and my god was that evident today. We found that when we beat Yeovil, without too many problems a few games back in the cup.

Oh and the crowd size was embarassing, as was the ground. Never mind back to a decent stadium, larger more supportive crowds and attractive football next week. :lolol::lolol:

What league? Even Reading have forgotten about you!

Spires Dreaming

Nov 28, 2009
You should know about shit stadia what with your puny three standed ground - We have six.

Come back when you have a frame of reference you two bit tin pot outfit.

withdean a stadium.....:laugh:

bha a team with fans....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We have a stadium we have filled, with attendences matching yours.:clap2:

You lot will rattle around, 6000 in a 20000+ stadium....in div 2.:laugh:

Argument won.I thank you..........

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
withdean a stadium.....:laugh:

bha a team with fans....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We have a stadium we have filled, with attendences matching yours.:clap2:

You lot will rattle around, 6000 in a 20000+ stadium....in div 2.:laugh:

Argument won.I thank you..........

Exactly you have filled your stadium with attendances matching ours. Just goes to show what your expectations were when your 3 quarters finished stadium was cobbled together.

We on the other hand have expectations of better things with bigger crowds. Hope Barrow don't beat you by too many in the replay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports