Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Important!!! - BHAFC to be taken over by 8 Jan 2006

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well I heard that its already been taken over by moon men and that mgee is really a robot!

opps looks like I have bounced it!

:bounce:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Drumstick said:
Well I heard that its already been taken over by moon men and that mgee is really a robot!

opps looks like I have bounced it!

:bounce:

And you carry on mate ....cos my diddumm little fingers are fed up with bouncing it !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(oh and by the way, The Moon Men ARE DEFINATLY taking over the club, cos my pint of milk told me the same at breakfast this morning :drink: :drink: :drink: )

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
hitony said:

(oh and by the way, The Moon Men ARE DEFINATLY taking over the club, cos my pint of milk told me the same at breakfast this morning :drink: :drink: :drink: )

Oh my God!
Mine said the same to me this morning

:eek:

Ollbion

Dec 31, 2005
For what its worth I know for a fact Ossie Ardilles was in talks with a Russian (posssibly Latvian!) earlier this month about becoming involved with BHA in some shape or form. He's currenty sat in Spain doing sweet fa and is desperate to work again. Very keen to keep it under wraps though. Maybe 8th January is a little soon but there's definately something to this rumour. If you think about it BHA are an attractive prospect for someone looking to invest in a football club. Cheap, well run, new stadium on way, large fan base/catchment area, one division off Premier League...

Really dont see the value in slating Withdean and I for starting this post.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ollbion said:
For what its worth I know for a fact Ossie Ardilles was in talks with a Russian (posssibly Latvian!) earlier this month about becoming involved with BHA in some shape or form. He's currenty sat in Spain doing sweet fa and is desperate to work again. Very keen to keep it under wraps though. Maybe 8th January is a little soon but there's definately something to this rumour. If you think about it BHA are an attractive prospect for someone looking to invest in a football club. Cheap, well run, new stadium on way, large fan base/catchment area, one division off Premier League...

Really dont see the value in slating Withdean and I for starting this post.

after todays performance i hope someone does come in with shit loads of money !!!!!

last time i bounce this thread this year

Happy new Year to you all :clap: :clap: :drink: :drink: :bounce: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here