Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Important!!! - BHAFC to be taken over by 8 Jan 2006

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Superphil said:
"Withdean and I" out:angry:

Gone into hiding (last post was 8p.m on 7th Jan). However as Gwylan correctly predicted in the first reply, Father Christmas is now in charge of Marketing!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ive just got in from work, ran straight to the computer, switched it on, clicked onto NSC, (by now im really excited, as i know im just going to see HUNDREDS of threads saying...."THE RUSSIAN IS HERE" .......................................................................................so where is he then ???? i cant find one thread saying we have now bought Rooney etc with all our new found wealth, im getting really disapointed here :shootself :shootself

i accepted that the take over would not happen on a sunday, but today is MONDAY !!!!!! so come on Mr Russian Rich Man, MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN TO US AND SPEND YOUR MONEY :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Withdean and I said:
I have heard that a Russian businessman will take over the club by 8 Jan 2006. Ossie Ardiles will be made director of football and Dick Knight will become life president.

That's a STRAIGHT RED CARD :lol:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I am aware that this didn't happen by 8 Jan but I do have an update from my source close to the club, please seee new thread ' BHAFC to be taken over'.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
off with his head, no, off with his arse so he can't talk anymore

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Woodchip said:
We'd probably still not have a proven striker, even if it did happen. :down:
Nor a proper stadium. :down: :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports