Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Back to the GastroPub place we had our first date.

I took my wife for a pint in the Heart and Hand and then to the Freebutt to see Selfish ****. We have never looked back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got to ask, How old is she?
:lol:

"Why were all those damn pubs showing the rugby?" I said while she lost herself with emotion to the music, tears streaming down her face.
I always love your sweet posts about your home life. Do you have a twitter account we can follow?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. I've been contemplating one though. Something to do while she's in the bathroom.
Whether it's just you, or a spoof account like fat sam (more like Casanova).

Oct 25, 2003
we went to stamner park for a picnic during her lunch break, later we're having dinner with a group of friends before heading out for a few drinks

oh, and i did the textbook "ask the best friend what flowers she likes" so it's not my fault if they're shit

Jan 30, 2008
What are your plans?
Got something nice lined up for you and your partner?
Are you single but got your eye on that lucky lady or fella?
In which case will you be doing the "from your secret admirer" thing?
Or do you think it's a load of commercial Bollocks?
yeah, i've spent £80 on a meal and stared at the wall for an hour :love:
regards
DR

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just gonna take the wife up the Amex.

Seriously, we can sit in the car facing the stadium and she can wank me off. Might buy her a kebab on the way back.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila

Seriously, we can sit in the car facing the stadium and she can wank me off. Might buy her a kebab on the way back.

I believe wanking off is only a portion of chips these days, oral at least for a kebab and if she wants garlic sauce tell her to get her thumb out :thumbsup: she'll know what we mean.

Course if you've got the time and stamina for it you could offer her the mixed grill but it depends if you can stomach that much time alone with her these days?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe wanking off is only a portion of chips these days, oral at least for a kebab and if she wants garlic sauce tell her to get her thumb out :thumbsup: she'll know what we mean.

Course if you've got the time and stamina for it you could offer her the mixed grill but it depends if you can stomach that much time alone with her these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here