Valentines Day

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Bring you missus and i might,actually,i'm due some overtime,i;ll tell her(mine) i am working late,then the cars playing up and bring one of my girlie friends

I'll run it past my wife but she may be slightly miffed as I'm meant to be putting the kids to bed at 7 then cooking her a steak meal and then watching some love actually shite on D.V.D.
Sod it, your plan sounds better, meet you at 8 :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am single so if any ladies on here fancy a romantic fingering tomorrow then PM me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bring you missus and i might,actually,i'm due some overtime,i;ll tell her(mine) i am working late,then the cars playing up and bring one of my girlie friends

I'll run it past my wife but she may be slightly miffed as I'm meant to be putting the kids to bed at 7 then cooking her a steak meal and then watching some love actually shite on D.V.D.
Sod it, your plan sounds better, meet you at 8 :)

Done,oh btw......how rude of me,i will bring a red head,blonde and a couple of brunettes,all are very fit have legs as long as a girraffe,combinations of blue and green eye,s and they don't wear much clothing,hope this presents no problems.

- - - Updated - - -

I am single so if any ladies on here fancy a romantic fingering tomorrow then PM me.

:lolol: classic,oh dear....this post has made me laugh the most all evening..

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Done,oh btw......how rude of me,i will bring a red head,blonde and a couple of brunettes,all are very fit have legs as long as a girraffe,combinations of blue and green eye,s and they don't wear much clothing,hope this presents no problems.

- - - Updated - - -

:lolol: classic,oh dear....this post has made me laugh the most all evening..

Hmmm, Not sure, I think about it
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila

Top quality posting!

I'll show a couple of the girls in the office this tomorrow and see if I can hook you up :thumbsup:

Do you mind 2nd hand clunge and is it a pre-requisite that you can touch the sides with less than a clenched fist?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't forget Twitter has good ideas too :lol:

#ValentinesDayForPalaceFans Going down the JobCentrePlus together to sign on and on the way home getting a Maccy Ds to share #cpfc

#ValentinesDayForPalaceFans Humiliating their missus by making her wear a Palace shirt while she is turning tricks to pay for the beer #cpfc

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I shall pour the missus a glass of red, look lovingly into her eyes and then settle down to watch the premier darts on sky.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
No class you lot.

Have booked the missus a romantic city break for half term. Two days of culture, nice hotel in a European capital city. That my friends is how you do it.

I will see some of you in Cardiff.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thornton's 'Valentine's Day chocolates' were scanning at the wrong price yesterday at WHSmiths Churchill Square so if you used the self service tills (as I did) you could get them for £2.50!!!! £2.50 - bargain of the decade. Couple that with a homemade card (always more appreciated by my other half than some mass-market crap) and the entire Valentine's Day is coming in at a whopping £2.50. Shamone murther funker yippee-aye-ay!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'm cooking tonight and have rented a chick flick for after and on Saturday night going for a romantic meal and staying overnight in Fremantle.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Valentines Day....................Hmmm. Ba humbug. Oh. that's Christmas isn't it?......... I'm not bitter. :down:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I won't be giving or receiving a card. We both think its a load of bullshit. My misses and I do nice things (random meals out/flowers) sporadically so there's no real need for Valentines Day!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I won't be giving or receiving a card. We both think its a load of bullshit. My misses and I do nice things (random meals out/flowers) sporadically so there's no real need for Valentines Day!

Yeah, we're pretty much the same. I think Valentine's Day is great for new couples, almost de rigeur in fact, but when you've been together for decades you don't need to pay through the nose for flowers or the 'special' meals at restaurants just because it's February 14th. And it's my turn to cook tonight so the food at home won't be anything special either! We still get each other cards though, ASDA do a great range.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports