Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jimmy Grimble

No class you lot.

Have booked the missus a romantic city break for half term. Two days of culture, nice hotel in a European capital city. That my friends is how you do it.

I will see some of you in Cardiff.

:lolol: :lolol: Well played!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Me and my beloved had a rather early Valentine's Day celeebrations. I took her to Paris for the weekend. We set off early on Saturday with a Champagne Breakfast on Eurostar. When we got there we dropped our bags off at the hotel and went to see all the sights. We started at the Eiffel Tower. We went to the top and looked at the amazingview over the city. She seemed rather anxious and nervous for some reason. She said something about heights but I wasn't really listening. Anyway she went down before me and when I came back down, someone had been sick all over the floor. She looked like she'd been crying. She wanted to go to some art galleries. I don't really like all that stuff so while she went to those I found a pub, got out my tablet and tried to find a stream for the Hull game. i couldn't find one and this affected my mood for the rest of the day. We went to a fish restaurant in the evening which I'd heard was very good. It was. I had some excellent chilean sea bass. She just had vegetables. (She's allergic to most fish). After that we found a bar and we got hammered. Well I did. She doesn't really drink so she just had mineral water. But she enjoyed the evening very very much listening to the music while i quietly fumed about missing the Hull game when it was even live on Sky. "Why were all those damn pubs showing the rugby?" I said while she lost herself with emotion to the music, tears streaming down her face.

Sunday was a bit of a wash out as i had a vicious hangover. She quite understood that I couldn't do the remaining sights so she went to the Louvre (another art gallery I think) and some other places I can't remember while I stayed in bed stroking my hangover away. When she returned we had to check out. She wanted to go for a boat ride on the Seine. I just chuckled and said "That's not very wise is it in my condition!" I found it odd she even suggested. She's not normally that dim. Anyway, I passed it off as a momentary lapse and we found the nearest pub and got hammered. Well she didn't. She doesn't drink. But she still had a great time listening to me wax lyrical about the things i'd done and liked. After that it was time to head back to Blighty.

I would have taken her over there today but obviously I have to spend Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. She really missed me over the weekend.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No class you lot.

Have booked the missus a romantic city break for half term. Two days of culture, nice hotel in a European capital city. That my friends is how you do it.

I will see some of you in Cardiff.
Yeah, done that! A few years ago, indeed the last time we went out for Valentine's Day in Britain, we went to our local restaurant (Tin Drum as it was then at Fiveways) and I paid, with drink and tip, £80 for their 'special' meal. The following year we went to Florence; it wasn't specifically for Valentine's, but it fell when we where out there. We had a fabulous meal at a restaurant on the banks of the Arno with glorious views of the Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery on the other side of the river - all for about £20 less than we'd paid the previous year for staring at the delights of Ditchling Road and Tuckers Burger Bar.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gonna treat meself to a new wank sock
As it's Valentines day today , my wife and i agreed whoever was awake first would give the other oral sex, I was awake first so i slowly peeled back the covers , gently lent across .........................and stuck my cock in her mouth .

- - - Updated - - -

I think its disgusting how everything doubles in price for valentines day...............I paid £60 for 2 rohypnol last night.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think its disgusting how everything doubles in price for valentines day...............I paid £60 for 2 rohypnol last night.

They seem to have targeted the singleton market too. Toilet Paper has gone up as well.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Valentine's Day is a red-letter day in the annals of CPFC, and I shall be celebrating the 37th anniversary of The Battle Of Stamford Bridge (see avatar). :clap:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It's our anniversary on Sunday so I'll attempt to tickle her clunge then!

Last year i got her a large bunch of flowers to which she responded
"Do I have to open my legs for them"

I replied

"Why, haven't you got a vase big enough"

Olduns are the bestuns :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The best thing about Valentines Day is the Alan Partridge episode on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here