Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] US military shoots down another unidentified flying object

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Until 2006, you’d have been called a conspiracy theorists for claiming Holodomor was true.

Rosa? Wasn’t that from back in 2011? Jesus Christ! We split up in 2016. Are you still deluding yourself that we were the same person? Conspiracies aye!

You should read up in reactive abuse too. Might help your moderating responsibility?
On Holodomor: maybe so, but I haven't made any comment on here or elsewhere on that topic at any point in my life. So I fail to see the significance of your post in response to mine.

On Rosa: No, I'm not deluding myself that you and Rosa were one and the same person. I've never made that accusation and do not do so now; I simply have no idea.

On moderating: you're banned. Bye.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Seems to be a developing trend on NSC these days that thread develop into arguments and then go a bit playground.

Life is all about accepting [like it or not] that you will sometimes see things [and believe in] differently to others.

Just think how boring life would be if we ALL agreed with each other ALL of the time.

Now play nicely .... accept others opinions, challenge by all means, but lets not degenerate in to playground tactics.

My dad knows more than your dad and will beat up your dad.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On Holodomor: maybe so, but I haven't made any comment on here or elsewhere on that topic at any point in my life. So I fail to see the significance of your post in response to mine.

On Rosa: No, I'm not deluding myself that you and Rosa were one and the same person. I've never made that accusation and do not do so now; I simply have no idea.

On moderating: you're banned. Bye.
Good comedy is all about timing :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I lost a few helium balloons recently. Has anyone seen them? They were last seen floating quite high and had some strings attached.

1676309844612.png

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The thing is, America are doing the same. It’s just that the Chinese have been caught. It’s all small fry bollocks for minimal intel. Agencies looking busy. Bit of a non-story really.

Melchett: Filthy Hun weasels fighting their dirty underhand war!

Darling: And, fortunately, one of *our* spies–

Melchett: Splendid fellows, brave heroes, risking life and limb for Blighty!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The thing is, America are doing the same. It’s just that the Chinese have been caught.
Caught several times in a few days, seems very careles unless they wanted to be caught, in which case its not the same, or it's not the Chinese, in which case it's not the same.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Caught several times in a few days, seems very careles unless they wanted to be caught, in which case its not the same, or it's not the Chinese, in which case it's not the same.
My point was more that this kind of low-level, low yield surveillance is commonplace amongst the superpowers. It’s not as much about intel gathering as posturing that they aren’t a soft touch even in times of peace and relatively good relations.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
My point was more that this kind of low-level, low yield surveillance is commonplace amongst the superpowers. It’s not as much about intel gathering as posturing that they aren’t a soft touch even in times of peace and relatively good relations.
Maybe. I think this could be China tending towards a more provocative way of doing things though, taking a page out of Russia's recent MO of how to behave.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Maybe. I think this could be China tending towards a more provocative way of doing things though, taking a page out of Russia's recent MO of how to behave.
It’s possible, I just don’t see sending some balloons to gather fairly useless intel to be a major provocation. They sent them, Americans responded, everyone is happy.

I guess time will tell.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It’s possible, I just don’t see sending some balloons to gather fairly useless intel to be a major provocation. They sent them, Americans responded, everyone is happy.

I guess time will tell.
No, potentially not, depends if they ratchet up what they are doing to see what they can get away with and/or the response made, if that is what they are doing.

As you say though, time will tell...

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Easy to dismiss but curious the description matches some of what's being said now about the objects. This interview was August 2022.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
These videos have been fairly well explained/debunked. These two videos explain what we are seeing on the Pentagon stuff:

The UAP’s in question are still listed as unknown by the UAP task force. The above videos don’t debunk, they merely offer theories, just like other videos on the subject.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I wasn't suggesting they were trying to communicate with us, but we have tried to communicate with them. On earth, we have constant radio waves everywhere, and if another life form picked them up, they'd be able to read the signals the next day too. So it seems odd if they made a signal 35 years ago, and haven't done again since.
They pegged it once they realised what a bunch of morons run the Earth

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
MV5BNzk1NTI0MDQ3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcwMjU1MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

May or may not be a documentary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here