#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I give it a week.

1676243541950.png

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Not funny if you live in any of the North American areas affected. These are serious incursions and if not Chinese or Russian, probably Iranian. In fact if I was a betting man I would say Iranian.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Pentagon briefing last night

Have they ever been so open about a perceived vulnerability? Admission here they don't know what they are or how they are staying airborne and extraterrestrials aren't yet ruled out. Even if it turns out to be Chinese balloons that feels quite a big admission.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Pentagon briefing last night

Have they ever been so open about a perceived vulnerability? Admission here they don't know what they are or how they are staying airborne and extra-terrestrials aren't yet ruled out. Even if it turns out to be Chinese balloons that feels quite a big admission.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but with recent admissions by various American authorities and the military they seem to be preparing the general public for admission that there are unidentified intelligent objects visiting earth. That will spark all sorts of repercussions, including admission they cannot defend earth if these objects were hostile, and blow religion out of the water, a real change in our position in the universe as being rather insignificant.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is it just the USA shooting down these objects? It’s amazing how every alien invasion seems to start in the USA.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I am no conspiracy theorist, but with recent admissions by various American authorities and the military they seem to be preparing the general public for admission that there are unidentified intelligent objects visiting earth. That will spark all sorts of repercussions, including admission they cannot defend earth if these objects were hostile, and blow religion out of the water, a real change in our position in the universe as being rather insignificant.
The Chinese balloon definitely was a balloon though. The timing is all a bit co-incidental. I reckon they are drones launched from, or connected to, that balloon but of course it could be the Borg....

or even

:shrug:

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is it just the USA shooting down these objects? It’s amazing how every alien invasion seems to start in the USA.
I very much doubt these are Alien to be fair, however there are objects over most countries and the recent release of American Navy footage showing objects they cannot identify with ultra fast acceleration and changes of directions that currently defy our psychics etc

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I very much doubt these are Alien to be fair, however there are objects over most countries and the recent release of American Navy footage showing objects they cannot identify with ultra fast acceleration and changes of directions that currently defy our psychics etc
Some have been saying the release of that footage was to prepare the world for full disclosure at a later date.

Could it be? ???

boik

I don't think we need to worry about aliens who build interstellar spacecraft with "strings attached". People are so scientifically illiterate!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I don't think we need to worry about aliens who build interstellar spacecraft with "strings attached". People are so scientifically illiterate!
Ahhh. But how do you know that any aliens don’t have far more technologically advanced string than us? ??? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here