[Politics] US military shoots down another unidentified flying object

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Nah.

Well all vaccines aren't tested on humans, until the day that they are. Or are you saying that the Covid vaccines we released to the whole population had never been tested on humans before mass release? If so, do you have a source for that please?

I’m not going to slip into any reactive abuse you’re clearly looking for. You’re response to Holodomor being deemed a conspiracy theory is “nah”

No doubt you obviously have believed everything you’ve been told about the lockdowns and the vaccines from the likes of Dr Fauci and co.

More chance of getting a reasoned discussion on the Covid stuff from someone’s toenails. Adios x

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh god, here we go

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If there were intelligent objects visiting us from elsewhere in the universe (there aren't) then no, we couldn't defend ourselves against them. If they've got the technology to visit us, then they're way ahead of us.
obvious reply and response, I have an open mind, not a closed one like you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Snippet here. Longer videos are also available :thumbsup:

I would be interested to hear the views of experts, but it's all too easy to find an expert who just wants 15 minutes in the spotlight.

We can see details of systems within 100 light years from earth and we cannot detect any evidence of intelligent life from those systems (like radio waves etc), so it seems impossible that there can be life more advanced there than here without us having any idea about it. So that would leave us with spaceships travelling from much much further. They'd have to have left their planets many centuries ago, back when we were a planet with no noticeable intelligent life. If they're automated, it would be odd that we're never able to get a good look at one, and if they're sending information back to base, that information will take centuries to get there.

It just all seems a bit far fetched. Some of the images there look like they're just dust blobs on the equipment.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
More importantly, have they binned off VAR, or found a way to implement it properly?

And have the Eagle Nebula built their new stand yet, or are the galactic tokens still ringfenced?
🤣🤣🤣
They never implemented VAR. these are superior beings don’t you know. Although it was rumoured that Lee Mason had a paid consultancy there for a while.
The Eagle Nebula were blasted to the ends of the Universe in the War of the Scum
But the supermassive (no not Wednesday) Black Hole that is at the centre of the Boehly galaxy is sucking the life out of our local star system!!

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
My mind isn't close, it just seems too unrealistic that's all.
Pretty closed minded to not research what you claim isn’t true but demand others to offer you the evidence.

If you really wanted to know you would do your own research. But you clearly don’t want to know. It’s just a matter of external gratification on a foitball forum for you and this discussion isn’t it?

Point scoring

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m not going to slip into any reactive abuse you’re clearly looking for.
Not looking for anything. I don't agree with your post, that's all.

You’re response to Holodomor being deemed a conspiracy theory is “nah”
My response is based on the difference between the freedom of speech and information here, as opposed to the USSR. I wouldn't dismiss things like the Holodomor as a conspiracy theory, just as I don't dismiss the current war crimes in Ukraine as conspiracy theory. What I dismiss is any comparison between here in the West, and the brainwashed masses from the USSR.

No doubt you obviously have believed everything you’ve been told about the lockdowns and the vaccines from the likes of Dr Fauci and co.
Nope, I use logical reasoning to work out what's likely to be true, false, or ambiguous.

More chance of getting a reasoned discussion on the Covid stuff from someone’s toenails. Adios x
Nice. You talk of reactive abuse from me, but you post that, and this:
I think you’re complementing him saying he has a mind 👍
Pot, kettle.

Bye

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Not looking for anything. I don't agree with your post, that's all.

My response is based on the difference between the freedom of speech and information here, as opposed to the USSR. I wouldn't dismiss things like the Holodomor as a conspiracy theory, just as I don't dismiss the current war crimes in Ukraine as conspiracy theory. What I dismiss is any comparison between here in the West, and the brainwashed masses from the USSR.

Nope, I use logical reasoning to work out what's likely to be true, false, or ambiguous.

Nice. You talk of reactive abuse from me, but you post that, and this:

Pot, kettle.

Bye
Unbelievable! You haven’t even researched reactive abuse before using it, did you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Pretty closed minded to not research what you claim isn’t true but demand others to offer you the evidence.
You accuse me of abuse, you're rude to me, you say adios, and then you quote me looking for more debate. Make your mind up.

If you really wanted to know you would do your own research. But you clearly don’t want to know.
You don't know anything about me. If I thought there was any credible evidence of aliens visiting us, I would be absolutely fascinated by it. I don't think there is, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to research it, when it's obvious that countries are already doing far more work on it than we can, and if anything really credible is found, we will here about it.

It’s just a matter of external gratification on a foitball forum for you and this discussion isn’t it?

Point scoring
Are you having a bad day or something?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I would be interested to hear the views of experts, but it's all too easy to find an expert who just wants 15 minutes in the spotlight.

We can see details of systems within 100 light years from earth and we cannot detect any evidence of intelligent life from those systems (like radio waves etc), so it seems impossible that there can be life more advanced there than here without us having any idea about it. So that would leave us with spaceships travelling from much much further. They'd have to have left their planets many centuries ago, back when we were a planet with no noticeable intelligent life. If they're automated, it would be odd that we're never able to get a good look at one, and if they're sending information back to base, that information will take centuries to get there.

It just all seems a bit far fetched. Some of the images there look like they're just dust blobs on the equipment.
Fair enough. At least one of the pilots has been interviewed (On 60 Minutes I believe). They were also tracked and seen by surface vessels as well.

I would imagine that IF artificial radio waves were picked up from other star systems, we wouldn’t know about it tbh. Any information like this would change the world overnight, quite frankly the majority of the population wouldn’t be able to handle it and the world could fall apart.

Releasing footage like this COULD be a way of conditioning the population to full disclosure in the future, similar to the French, UK, Brazilian, Canadian, Mexican and other western states that have declassified their UFO files in recent times.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would imagine that IF artificial radio waves were picked up from other star systems, we wouldn’t know about it tbh. Any information like this would change the world overnight, quite frankly the majority of the population wouldn’t be able to handle it and the world could fall apart.

If only a few countries knew about it, I can easily believe them trying to keep it from us. But too many countries would know, and they wouldn't all keep quite. Not even counting how many individual whistle blowers there would be. And I don't mean someone saying 'hey, there's life out there and they're hiding it', I mean someone with details of what signals have been picked up from which star systems etc, which many other people could verify.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
You accuse me of abuse, you're rude to me, you say adios, and then you quote me looking for more debate. Make your mind up.

You don't know anything about me. If I thought there was any credible evidence of aliens visiting us, I would be absolutely fascinated by it. I don't think there is, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to research it, when it's obvious that countries are already doing far more work on it than we can, and if anything really credible is found, we will here about it.

Are you having a bad day or something?
Research ‘Reactive abuse’. You clearly don’t have a clue what it is.

Anyways, beautiful day today. Arguing over things none of us truly know the answer for will just go on and on and on. Asking for evidence during an era of cancel culture isn’t going anywhere

There was no evidence Jimmy Savile and his gang were abusing kids when the ‘conspiracies’ were flying around. Did you deny that too when it was s conspiracy? Im assuming you probably did and still haven’t learnt your lesson.

Believe what you want mate. Just accept we are all entitled to believe what we want too.

Catch you later Mr Matty Hancock!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Research ‘Reactive abuse’. You clearly don’t have a clue what it is.
I know what reactive abuse is (or at least I think I do), but I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. I've not been abusive to you. If you think I'm using reactive abuse, then presumably you think you've been abusing me.

There was no evidence Jimmy Savile and his gang were abusing kids when the ‘conspiracies’ were flying around. Did you deny that too when it was s conspiracy? Im assuming you probably did and still haven’t learnt your lesson.
Blimey. No, I didn't think that.

Catch you later Mr Matty Hancock!
Er, ok.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If only a few countries knew about it, I can easily believe them trying to keep it from us. But too many countries would know, and they wouldn't all keep quite. Not even counting how many individual whistle blowers there would be. And I don't mean someone saying 'hey, there's life out there and they're hiding it', I mean someone with details of what signals have been picked up from which star systems etc, which many other people could verify.
The WOW! Signal from August 77 is probably the closest we’ve come.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I know what reactive abuse is (or at least I think I do), but I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. I've not been abusive to you. If you think I'm using reactive abuse, then presumably you think you've been abusing me.

Blimey. No, I didn't think that.

Er, ok.
It’s so blatant. Asking for evidence of conspiracy theories creates opportunity to then start name calling and attacking their perspective aggressively once the conspiracy has been posted. That’s reactive abuse.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s so blatant. Asking for evidence of conspiracy theories creates opportunity to then start name calling and attacking their perspective aggressively once the conspiracy has been posted. That’s reactive abuse.
What names have I called people here? And where have I been aggressive?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports