Spieth in the trees. C'mon Justin!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He f**ked it, Spieth has got lucky too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tiger all over the place now, Speith should win from here unless he cocks up badly.

Ties Mickelsons record of Masters birdies and will be one of a select few who have led from the start if he wins.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not happening for Rose, Spieth keeping it together. He's got one arm in the jacket already.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Cheeky fiver e/w on Spieth last week. Been constantly monitoring cash out but I think/hope it's done and dusted...

Shouldn't say such words should I?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Love watching the last round of the Masters.

Last log of the night crackling on the fire, a cold beer and the rest of the family all safely tucked up in bed. Perfect end to the weekend.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think there is great outside value in all five of these. Prices quoted are to win outright, but you can also get fantastic value for a top 5 finish. I've got the lot coverd off for about £15 and think there is real value here. GLA.

Westwood 50/1
Oosthuizen 50/1
Matsuyama 70/1
Kaymer 80/1
Simpson 150/1

I'll take that, Matsuyama finishes 5th at 70/1. Luvvly jubbly.......

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Justin Speith: Still only a boy but carrying himself with the maturity of a man of many more years experience. Considered, calm, thoughtful and respectful. A great role model and one that I would be proud for my kids to aspire to be.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant Spieth, best Masters performance since Woods exploded onto the scene in 1997.

As a footnote well done Justin Rose - 274 is the lowest Masters 4-round score by a European golfer ever. Shame on Sky for not mentioning this, that score would have won the tournament in every previous year bar six.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Speith is at the tail end of performing one of the most spectacular Masters championship performances of all time, and we get..."I hope he doesn't get a Premier League footballers haircut". Followed by "he has a nice face".

Thank you Peter Aliss. Could you now just bumble off into a lake somewhere and let someone else take the mike, you blithering old buffoon.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Justin Speith: Still only a boy but carrying himself with the maturity of a man of many more years experience. Considered, calm, thoughtful and respectful. A great role model and one that I would be proud for my kids to aspire to be.

Didn't they say the same, about Tiger Woods, when he first won..? :facepalm:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Is he Jordan's twin brother? :wink:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well done young master Speith. An excellent performance and he seems like a decent chap. Looking forward to many years of McIlroy v Speith tussles ala Nicklaus/Watson in the 70's. Rory did well I thought after a poor first 27 holes and all the hype beforehand. Rose also did extremely well. Good stuff, except for the Tiger love in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here