Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Masters

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Tiger Woods has just hit the worst drive I have ever seen from the professional golfer - straight out of the heel of the driver, which he lets go of at the top of his follow through and follows it up with an "oh f&&&". Well played.

Rory 6 under under overall for the day and 8 under overall after 15. Speith at -15

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I think Mickelson will win this from here

Speith has a Greg Norman written all over it,hope not could end up another sergio

Tiger Woods=respect

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tiger Woods has just hit the worst drive I have ever seen from the professional golfer - straight out of the heel of the driver, which he lets go of at the top of his follow through and follows it up with an "oh f&&&". Well played.

Rory 6 under under overall for the day and 8 under overall after 15. Speith at -15

Quote from Azinger on that Woods shot - "That was remarkable. I have never seen a professional do that, ever. He chunked it."

He found his ball way out left and still birdied the whole. Remarkable.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Yet still got a birdie

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tiger Woods has just hit the worst drive I have ever seen from the professional golfer - straight out of the heel of the driver, which he lets go of at the top of his follow through and follows it up with an "oh f&&&".

I'm surprised he didn't get shot by police officer for that.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Superb back 9 by Rose, puts the pressure on Speith tomorrow.
If Rose hadnt started each round so slowly, then he would be level with Speith now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Superb back 9 by Rose, puts the pressure on Speith tomorrow.
If Rose hadnt started each round so slowly, then he would be level with Speith now.

Will be interesting tomorrow. Speith looked fragile through the last few holes with some loose shots, saved by some great recovery play. He could have done with the tournament being over 3 days not 4. Rose looks relaxed and could be peaking at just the right moment. Would be happy to see either win, but still wouldn't rule out a few other either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliantly dramatic ending with the double bogey by Spieth and brilliant birdie by Rose. 4 shots can be made up, especially as Spieth is inexperienced. And there's the Woods/McIlroy pairing to look forward to as well. Looking forward to a grande finale.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
This has the look of a great Sunday with the young pretender being taken on by the old guard. Spieth looked great all week but did show signs of the odd wobble yesterday and he will be under intense pressure Today, especially if Rose or Mickelson can get some early birdies. Its a shame Mickelson didn't make that putt on 18 as he'd have put more pressure on Spieth than Rose will, just because he's Phil.

I've done my bollocks on this so far by going against Tiger, who has played surprisingly well and he's got his old luck back. His drive on 13 was one a 24 handicapper would have been ashamed of but it somehow came out of the jungle and he made birdie - just like the old days. Him and Rory are too far back to do anything though unless they smash course records, not a on a Sunday they wont.

I backed Phil for this whilst the USPGA was on last year and I would love to see him stalked down Spieth and smash him down the back 9:lolol: Failing that it would be good to see the Englishman win.

Should be a great evenings viewing.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
great finish last night

Rose chipping in,could of 2 putted if it hadn't

Spieth's double bogey,but a solid up & down on the last

Hoffmann's approach shot to 18 was superb

shame Mickelson missed that last putt

20 out of the last 24 Masters Champions have come from the last pairings,got a feeling it will be 20 from 25

what an evening's entertainment we have in store,hopefully it will go down to the last green

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rose gets a shot back on the 2nd

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The boy Spieth looks unbeatable. Records being smashed left right and centre. Rose needs to strike.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The boy Spieth looks unbeatable. Records being smashed left right and centre. Rose needs to strike.

He is playing some fabulous golf at present

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here