Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Masters

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Jason day or bubba for me.

Day has a great record at Augusta. His game in perfect for this place

Bubba will get a few quid too. The woods circus takes the focus off him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice to see Nicklaus getting his first ever hole in one at Augusta in the Par 3. :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
All with betfair who are paying top 7

Phil Mic EW 28/1
Garcia EW 40/1
Mahan EW 100/1
Garcia & Fowler top 20 @ 11/8 and 3/2

Two insane doubles...jimmy walked & Oscar Time in the national @ 585/1 and Speith/cause for causes @ 204/1

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Jonas Blixt
Victor Dubisson
Brooks Koepka
Keegan Bradley
Billy Horschel all each way
Justin Rose to win

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Jason Day @ 12s
Jimmy Walker @ 22s
Woods @ 45s

money back if they dont make the cut

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

Day
Fowler
Snedeker
Oosthuizen

All e/w

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I've done the following on Paddy Power:

To Win:

Bubba Watson - Won it twice already, course is kind to lefties, and he's in good form. He's the one to beat this year I feel.
Jordan Spieth - Great form, and came runner up in his first masters last year. Will surely be close this year.
Jimmy Walker - Again, very good form (I think he's top or near the top of the money list so far in 2015). Did well in his first Masters last year (tied 8th).

Each way:

JB Holmes 50/1 - In good form, worth a punt.
Jim Furyk 66/1 - Always seems to be quite close at the latter stages of majors. Knows the course well.
Miguel Angel Jimenez 150/1 - Came 4th last year. Tearing it up on the challenge tour at the moment. This could well be his last Masters, so he'll want to finish in style. Great odds.
Fred Couples 200/1 - He loves the Masters. Has won it before and has been in the shake up the last few years. He had a shout last year after the 3rd round.
Bernhard Langar 400/1 - Same as Freddie above, has won the Masters before and he came tied 8th last year. Worth an each way punt at a massive 400/1.
Mike Weir 1000/1 - This really is a long shot, he won't win it but could sneak a place if he plays a blinder. He has won it before. He made the cut last year and actually featured on the leaderboard at some point if memory serves me right.

Cannot wait!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
yep Rickie is my e/w punt along with Westwood I think.

Will have a closer look tonight though

I actually changed my mind....hope it does not haunt me

Scott
Poulter
Bradley
Reed

3 of them are playing together.... they will either all blow it or hopefully carry each other along...

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Dustin Johnson
Jason Day
Phil Mickelson
Henrik Stenson

Why do people back Westwood every bloody year, even if he does win you'll be down overall with the amount spent on him.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Is there a live stream anywhere as all I'm getting is talking about players, players scores and the practice ground but no actual shots or live play.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Is there a live stream anywhere as all I'm getting is talking about players, players scores and the practice ground but no actual shots or live play.

The Masters always has restricted coverage. 4.5 hours today and tomorrow, 5 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday.

Edit: And a good hour of that each day will be the picture of the Bridge to the 12th Green with that awful plinky plonky music. It was not that long ago that they started showing the front 9 at weekends - before that they used to start coverage at the 9th or 10th.

Last edited:

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
The Masters always has restricted coverage. 4.5 hours today and tomorrow, 5 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday.

Edit: And a good hour of that each day will be the picture of the Bridge to the 12th Green with that awful plinky plonky music. It was not that long ago that they started showing the front 9 at weekends - before that they used to start coverage at the 9th or 10th.

And the Golf association wonder why interest in golf is dwindling. Should be showing every hole and shot for **** sake. Augusta the best major of all?, No it's not if the viewers can't watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here