Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Masters

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
And the Golf association wonder why interest in golf is dwindling. Should be showing every hole and shot for **** sake. Augusta the best major of all?, No it's not if the viewers can't watch.

It isn't the best major no matter what people say - the field is restricted to 98 entrants (I think). The others are usually 150 odd. But it has always been the same at the Masters re coverage. No idea why they restrict it, but they do.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Is there a live stream anywhere as all I'm getting is talking about players, players scores and the practice ground but no actual shots or live play.

There's been live coverage of Amen corner on the red button on Sky for at least a couple of hours.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
It isn't the best major no matter what people say - the field is restricted to 98 entrants (I think). The others are usually 150 odd. But it has always been the same at the Masters re coverage. No idea why they restrict it, but they do.

Not going to bother now, shall go and water the garden.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looks like Rory is carrying a 3 pack of Titleist down the front of those white troosers

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Can't believe Phil left his ball AND another's in the little creek there when clearly visible and accessible. Be able to get at least 50p each back at the clubhouse.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
In the words of Seal

"I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh, the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom."

He'll smash it. And the golf.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think there is great outside value in all five of these. Prices quoted are to win outright, but you can also get fantastic value for a top 5 finish. I've got the lot coverd off for about £15 and think there is real value here. GLA.

Westwood 50/1
Oosthuizen 50/1
Matsuyama 70/1
Kaymer 80/1
Simpson 150/1

Not unhappy to see Webb Simpson finish the first round in joint 6th place, and his odds cut from 150/1 to 50/1. But I know golf is a cruel game and I will be made to suffer tomorrow.....

Wedgee

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm struggling to understand this, For about a week I've been told the the 'Oirish boy was nailed on for this and look what happens ? Very little. Why isn't he trying a bit ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This could turn in to a very boring procession unless Speith has a meltdown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here