Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Does anyone know if/how to get a USG shirt? I've toyed with getting one for a while as I really like them but they seem as rare as hen's teeth

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone know if/how to get a USG shirt? I've toyed with getting one for a while as I really like them but they seem as rare as hen's teeth

I prefer the Genk shirt, with Bruno written on it,

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thanks for that and good LORD that's pricey! Best get saving my pennies!

75 Euro doesn't seem to bad for a replica shirt. It's only about £10 more than a BHA one, and that's with a fairly weak pound/Euro.

Although I just noticed that it's an extra 30 Euro for delivery of all orders outside of the EU.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
It's a pity that the two respective club shops don't stock each other's merchandise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Noice

training-bleu-le-coq-sportif.jpg

training-bleu-le-coq-sportif (1).jpg

Babs I promise I'll spend a few pennies, in the club shop, if we went with Le Coq Sportif instead on Nike.

Jul 7, 2003
I quite like the xmas jumpers as well. Might have to have a word with a colleague based in Brussels to see what they can pick up for me..

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
75 Euro doesn't seem to bad for a replica shirt. It's only about £10 more than a BHA one, and that's with a fairly weak pound/Euro.

Although I just noticed that it's an extra 30 Euro for delivery of all orders outside of the EU.

I do hope that it’s Brexit voters who wanted one the most :lolol:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sadly Mola TV isn't included on my package, but if anyone wants to report here, the score and who is playing well I'd be grateful.

To me, the intrigue of this one, is that Brugge are a club who certainly didn't shame themselves in the Champions League this season, so the usual comments of it's only the Belgian League carry less weight.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sadly Mola TV isn't included on my package, but if anyone wants to report here, the score and who is playing well I'd be grateful.

To me, the intrigue of this one, is that Brugge are a club who certainly didn't shame themselves in the Champions League this season, so the usual comments of it's only the Belgian League carry less weight.

It will be on hesgoal

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This would be an absolute must watch if the Belgians didn't have that crappy end of season play off system to decide the league champions.

I'll watch it anyway obviously.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

https://mola.tv is a streaming service available via their app or webpage. Currently free so possible to watch tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here