Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa out tomorrow?

haha.

I reckon the 'mistake' was deliberate. Just for the lolz, like...

LOL_LOL-s464x350-48061-580.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmmm...
1) Your numbers are only correct if playing 4-5-1. Not really true, see below
2) Barnes rarely plays upfront, he's more often in midfield. Ok, so Barnes counts as both then, which means 9 players for 3 positions in midfield AND 3 players for one position up front. His point still stands
3) You may start with fewer strikers than midfielders but you are FAR more likely to change them in a match. You need OPTIONS upfront, you don't to anywhere near the same extent in the middle of midfield. I'll concede that one, but it's tenuous. You need options everywhere.
4) We have known for some time that two of our strikers are injured for a minimum of six months. Yes, but one of those got injured towards the end of LAST season, so he ought to be back next month

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
next we will hear that he is in fact having a medical at Palace for a deal worth £750k

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I almost can't believe what I'm reading. Can we please just get some decent additional strikers into the club - and quickly. This was always going to happen and you don't need to be psychic to know that. FFS.

What do you ACTUALLY think the club are doing?!! **** me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1) Your numbers are only correct if playing 4-5-1.
2) Barnes rarely plays upfront, he's more often in midfield.
3) You may start with fewer strikers than midfielders but you are FAR more likely to change them in a match. You need OPTIONS upfront, you don't to anywhere near the same extent in the middle of midfield.
4) We have known for some time that two of our strikers are injured for a minimum of six months.

We always play 4-5-1/4-3-3, with ONE out and out striker.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 57m
Re: some confusion over Ulloa's fitness. Expect him to play. OG was referring at press this morning to Orlandi, not Leo. #bhafc

Haha!!!!

And, of course, they look so similar.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What do you ACTUALLY think the club are doing?!! **** me.

I'm sure that they're working hard but I prefer to see this evidenced by a successful outcome. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sure that they're working hard but I prefer to see this evidenced by a successful outcome. :thumbsup:

Of course. So your annoyance isn't with the club I assume, more the situation itself?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Of course. So your annoyance isn't with the club I assume, more the situation itself?

Yes, of course. Sorry if I hadn't made this clear.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Re: some confusion over Ulloa's fitness. Expect him to play. OG was referring at press this morning to Orlandi, not Leo. #bhafc

Haha!!!!

Great. Still need a striker in tho'

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Haha!!!!

But it was Ulloa who turned his ankle against Burnley, Orlandi wasn't on the pitch. Confused.com.

Agree we definitely need a back-up for Leo. We'd be totally screwed without him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Len turned his ankle after falling awkwardly in the box when he and a Burnley player jumped for a header and he was given a shove when they were both in mid air.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here