Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa out tomorrow?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
no i think buckley is better out wide

Agreed - but no good if there isn't anyone in the middle to cross the ball to. How have we potentially got in this mess?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If he was really injured, surely the club would have made more effort to bring someone in this week. If we don't sign another striker, we have no chance whatsoever of making the play-offs.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If he was really injured, surely the club would have made more effort to bring someone in this week. If we don't sign another striker, we have no chance whatsoever of making the play-offs.

You would think so but knowing the Albion......anything is possible.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg

He'll be fit

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If Ulloa isn't fit and everyone else is still out, I'd go with this as the midfield/attack:

Ince
Crofts - Agustien
Lopez - - Buckley - - KLL​

The front three would all have license to swap places as and when they see fit and if we need to go long then we'd hit the ball into space for Buckley/KLL to chase rather than looking for Ulooa's head/chest. I'm tempted to say give March a start as part of the front three and put Lopez or one of the midfield three on the bench to make things even more mobile up front

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Stop being so melodramatic you big girl.

This. And the same to everyone else who's getting their knickers in a twist over the availability of a couple of players for ONE game out of 46 (and it's probably no more than an exaggerated story to fill a few pages and cast doubt in the opposition).

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

What a moronic post.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
:
This. And the same to everyone else who's getting their knickers in a twist over the availability of a couple of players for ONE game out of 46 (and it's probably no more than an exaggerated story to fill a few pages and cast doubt in the opposition).

Yea. Time to calm down. After all, they'll be a lot of Championship teams that won't be able to put out a striker for at least one game this season. We are no different in that respect and at least we've got loads of mid-fielders. Silly of me to worry. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here