Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As far as I’m aware yes.

After his first suicide attempt.
Then it’s all the more important that he gets a decent team around him instead of his toxic family and Irish drug gangs.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sorry but is that spacing for dramatic effect? It's terrible for anyone to get to that stage. However, it doesn't give him licence to act like a twat even if we accept that some of it is the ' Panto ' trash talk to hype/promote the fight.
No Micky, one of my own issues when writing the early fanzine issues was cramming too much on the page.

35 years on I love a space bar. 😂

Suicide doesn’t need anymore dramatic effect, having experienced the devastation it leaves behind too many times, I was merely pointing out that after his first tried to kill himself he then went and thankfully got help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As far as I’m aware yes.

After his first suicide attempt.
I presume this is the Ferrari incident he has spoken about? If so, he had what is termed “suicidal ideation”, it wasn’t a suicide attempt.

I’m not trying to belittle his situation, or be a pedant, but I feel it’s important to use the right terminology.

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I presume this is the Ferrari incident he has spoken about? If so, he had what is termed “suicidal ideation”, it wasn’t a suicide attempt. A suicide attempt is when you actually go through with something.

I’m not trying to belittle his situation but it’s important to use the right terminology.
Fair point. Hadn’t realised there was specific terminology.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I don't think fury was motivated at all in his last fight. Fury's at his best when he feels like everyone's against him and he has some sort of purpose.

Based on that I think he will beat Usyk.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't think fury was motivated at all in his last fight. Fury's at his best when he feels like everyone's against him and he has some sort of purpose.
Isn’t this most days?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fair point. Hadn’t realised there was specific terminology.
No worries. It’s a bug bear with me. I feel various terms are bandied around too freely and it’s can be belittling to sufferers and send incorrect messages to others.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
No Micky, one of my own issues when writing the early fanzine issues was cramming too much on the page.

35 years on I love a space bar. 😂

Suicide doesn’t need anymore dramatic effect, having experienced the devastation it leaves behind too many times, I was merely pointing out that after his first tried to kill himself he then went and thankfully got help.
Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here