Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tyson Fury’s next fight

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Boxing's claim to be a serious sport is currently on the ropes taking a flurry of upper cuts and body blows with it's legs looking alarmingly unable to take it's weight.

Well the heavyweight division is anyway

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
1689094140341.png

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Former UFC heavyweight champion Ngannou, 36, has no professional record in boxing.

"All I will say to Tyson for now is he better dance in that ring because if I touch him, he's going to sleep."

He'll be joining the rest of the PPV audience then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As I said in another thread, everyone can see through Tyson Fury now. He could easily make a fight with Usyk or AJ…but he avoids them.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a pointless escapade! The skills required to box in MMA are very different to that required in boxing alone.

Ngannou has a vague punchers chance but that is it. Personally I'd prefer to see them fight under MMA rules. What a glorious sight it would be to have Fury kicked to the head, wrestled to the canvas for some elbow based ' ground and pound ' and then choked unconscious or made to tap. And all this since people have previously noted he's clearly ducking AJ and Uysk. And why he's ducking AJ is a mystery as he's by far the better boxer

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Having said I definitely wouldn’t I might have. It’s this or Michael Macintyre.

Martin Bakole is a sniper’s dream. I’ve seen slimmer people in an Accrington Stanley crowd.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Martin Bakole is a sniper’s dream. I’ve seen slimmer people in an Accrington Stanley crowd.
not sure how he'd fare if he stepped up a level
be interesting to see if Fury Vs Usyk has now been set for December 23rd

Jul 7, 2003

Not sure about clashing with Michael MacIntyre, ring walks are not expected until around 10:45pm sp more a clash with MOTD

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not sure about clashing with Michael MacIntyre, ring walks are not expected until around 10:45pm sp more a clash with MOTD
The Adeleye fight and the Parker fight will be better than the main farce. I’m far more interested in them

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve loved a lot of Fury’s fights but probably won’t bother. Anyway I’ve just had a 2nd Captain Morgan’s with American Dry so it’s a longcwayvacwsy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here