Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tyson Fury’s next fight

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
interesting the way all the fighters are talking about being back there in December and hinting at it being the Fury Usyk card

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
No way Ngannou wins if this lasts more than a few rounds...

....too muscle bound.

Ngannou's only chance of winning is to get a knockout early on

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I am amazed that anyone would pay £21.95 to watch an undercard topped with a British title defence and main event where one of the fighters is making his pro debut!

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Jumped on a stream and I’d like to figure out a way to get a refund for the part of my life wasted watching this music show

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Is this going to be some bollocks nonsense that goes the distance so they can do it again to take some more money from idiots that pay to watch it?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I tell you what though, I thought Saudi Arabia was full of blood thirsty misogynistic maniacs who hate gays and love camels and holding the world to ransom with oil prices but they don’t fight without some tunes so maybe they are alright?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am amazed that anyone would pay £21.95 to watch an undercard topped with a British title defence and main event where one of the fighters is making his pro debut!
Bargain. Been watching some comical boxing, some good boxing and getting a decent insight into the hubris of Saudi and the total madness of sport’s celebrity. Am about to watch a crime of a fight. All with a Chinese and a couple of single malts in me. £21 wouldn’t buy me four pints in town and some mugs are going to pay between 58 and 300 for a worse view of the shit Eubank at the Brighton Centre in December

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Bargain. Been watching some comical boxing, some good boxing and getting a decent insight into the hubris of Saudi and the total madness of sport’s celebrity. Am about to watch a crime of a fight. All with a Chinese and a couple of single malts in me. £21 wouldn’t buy me four pints in town and some mugs are going to pay between 58 and 300 for a worse view of the shit Eubank at the Brighton Centre in December
there's been a couple of decent fights and it's cost me way less than going out. it's been enjoyable enough to make it worth paying out for

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Always seems much easier to get an unbroken stream for the boxing than the footie. Watching because I've a few bets on it. They've certainly bought and brought a whole load of celebrities to attend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here