Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury on R2 today.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Intelligence is not an excuse for blatently unacceptable comments, there is no excuse for coming out with the things he has.. And anyone who defends him is just as bad as him, the bloke is an idiot.

He's a good boxer, but not a great one... Let's be honest Wlad was absolutely woeful, basically handed Fury the title.

I personally find glorifying gang rape far worse.

Nice to see everyone wants Haye to fight him and win.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Intelligence is not an excuse for blatently unacceptable comments, there is no excuse for coming out with the things he has.. And anyone who defends him is just as bad as him, the bloke is an idiot.

I totally agree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I personally find glorifying gang rape far worse.

Nice to see everyone wants Haye to fight him and win.

I don't. I want this Joshua fella to fight him and beat him up. Grrrrrr, I felt manly posting that.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
He never had the brains for school. Boxing was a better direction for him.

Fury admits that.

What's your point?

So Boxing is something that people with no education do is it? Do you feel the same about Footballers? Cricketers? etc.

Tyson is very talented, that's why he is a boxer. His education (or lack of) has nothing to do with it.

For the record, I completed school and college, but making a very good living from Boxing. Earn better money that most people with high class degrees, but I must be thick as shit as i decided Boxing was the path for me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
For the record, I completed school and college, but making a very good living from Boxing. Earn better money that most people with high class degrees, but I must be thick as shit as i decided Boxing was the path for me.

The need to mention you earn better money than most high class degrees doesn't exactly make you sound smart.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So Boxing is something that people with no education do is it? Do you feel the same about Footballers? Cricketers? etc.

Tyson is very talented, that's why he is a boxer. His education (or lack of) has nothing to do with it.

Out of interest what do you do? Are you a pro boxer? How does the boxing community take to Fury?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Out of interest what do you do? Are you a pro boxer? How does the boxing community take to Fury?

Yes, pro boxer. To be honest, no one really takes him seriously, we know what he's like and he's certainly not going to change. We have seen him in interviews/press conferences a lot longer than most of the public has so can't be surprised by anything he says or does. He's very entertaining inside and outside of the ring and has people talking about Boxing which can only be a good thing.

I don't agree with his views but I think they are very much the Gypsy culture. See Billy Joe Saunders, also a Gypsy, who shares very similar views.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The need to mention you earn better money than most high class degrees doesn't exactly make you sound smart.

:facepalm:

You're nearly back to your annoying best Falmer. All you need to do is invent another girlfriend and we've pretty much come full circle.

People are talking about Fury because he is in the NEWS. Not because they are jealous.

Some people like him because he's a character. Other people seem to take a dislike to the non stop publicity and Old Testament homophobia. I'm in the latter category. Not because he's a gypsy, because of what I just wrote there.

And sorry but someone who has made a decision to use a physical talent over a cerebral one to do the best by themselves and their family is very smart indeed. Paradoxically one might say cerebral. Having declared himself a pro boxer, and far more likely to know what he's on about than you. it's absolutely relevant and necessary that he mentions his income in the context he did.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
:facepalm:
And sorry but someone who has made a decision to use a physical talent over a cerebral one to do the best by themselves and their family is very smart indeed. Paradoxically one might say cerebral. Having declared himself a pro boxer, and far more likely to know what he's on about than you. it's absolutely relevant and necessary that he mentions his income in the context he did.

No it certainly isn't.

School teachers earn less than Estate agents. Since when does money prove brains?

PS Who's Falmer?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why does someone need to mention their earnings to prove their intelligence?

Pretty classless if you ask me.

Classless? What about having your entourage threaten to jump on the head of a sports writer for printing what he was told (and recorded) on the record? What about conflating homosexuals with kiddy fiddlers?

What about THIS?

1 a tyson.jpg

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Why does someone need to mention their earnings to prove their intelligence?

Pretty classless if you ask me.

My point is that I am doing better from Boxing than I would of had I decided to go to University and pursue a slightly more 'normal' career. Despite what you might believe, we are not doing this because we had no other choice in life.

Perhaps Boxing would have been a better path for you?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
My point is that I am doing better from Boxing than I would of had I decided to go to University and pursue a slightly more 'normal' career. Despite what you might believe, we are not doing this because we had no other choice in life.

Perhaps Boxing would have been a better path for you?

Why have you got so protective of yourself on this thread? When have I stated that Boxers are boxers because they had no other choice?

This was the post which got you offended:

For beating Wlad.

Sadly all the knockers are ignoring this and instead are living off his silly Gypsy comments as if he were some major politician.

Fury finished school at 12 years old! What do you all expect?

He's a boxer for a reason.

God knows how that lead to you mentioning what a high earner you are?

Boxing might teach discipline and perseverance but it clearly doesn't teach humbleness.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here