Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury on R2 today.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It seems your logic in defending Fury is that others have done worse......and that's with me skipping from page one straight page 8 of this thread.

So why is everyone jumping on Fury if others (Antony Joshua, David Haye etc) have proven to have done worse?

Gypsy perhaps?

Is this a case of the media and its followers discriminating a gypsy because he was being discriminative? I think so.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So why is everyone jumping on Fury if others (Antony Joshua, David Haye etc) have proven to have done worse?

Gypsy perhaps?

1 - "Proven to have done worse" is subjective.
2 - He is currently in the news.
3 - Mike Tyson did "worse" than Haye and Joshua.....so why are you mentioning them (if that's how the scale works)

This is the exact moment I wish there was some sort of popular saying I could churn out to signify that two bad things don't make a good thing. If only.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Actually, thinking about that, Hitler was worse than Mike Tyson so I shouldn't be bringing him into this.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
For beating Wlad. Sadly all the knockers are ignoring this and instead living off his Gypsy comments as if he were some major politician.

David Haye was world champion yet you are living off his comments as if he was some sort of major politician.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
David Haye was world champion yet you are living off his comments as if he was some sort of major politician.

David Haye got his arse spanked by Wlad and then came out with some crappy excuse about his toe. He also wimped out of fighting Fury twice. That's why I don't like Haye.

What's the reason for your seething hatred of Fury?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
David Haye got his arse spanked by Wlad and then came out with some crappy excuse about his toe. He also wimped out of fighting Fury twice. That's why I don't like Haye.

What's the reason for your seething hatred of Fury?

:lolol: seething hatred.

I literally don't care! I just like your logic that what he said is ok because others have "done worse".

That's all I'm picking you up on. I didn't even mention Fury's comments.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I loved watching Mike Tyson fight he was a legend and generally I wanted him to win. Yet I'm glad he went to prison for the appalling things he did.

Its not the person I liked it was what he did in the boxing ring I admired.
I don't know him he sounded messed up.

Surely it's ok for people to admire Fury's boxing.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
:lolol: seething hatred.

I literally don't care! I just like your logic that what he said is ok because others have "done worse".

That's all I'm picking you up on. I didn't even mention Fury's comments.

And I love your attitude that whatever boxers say, is irrelevant..........unless it's Tyson Fury of course :lolol:

I guess he's caught your imagination, bless.

Goodluck with the hating my friend and have a good day xx

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
And I love your attitude that whatever boxers say, is irrelevant..........unless it's Tyson Fury of course :lolol:

I guess he's caught your imagination, bless.

Goodluck with the hating my friend and have a good day xx

You appear to be arguing with yourself.

I'll just clarify this for you for the second time......I don't care about the details of what was said. I don't care about Fury. I don't care about Haye. I'm not even a fan of boxing.

I was mocking YOUR comments....and rightly so by the looks of it.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
For beating Wlad.

Sadly all the knockers are ignoring this and instead are living off his silly Gypsy comments as if he were some major politician.

Fury finished school at 12 years old! What do you all expect?

He's a boxer for a reason.

I'm assuming you mean because he has an outstanding talent? Or are you suggesting that all boxers are thick?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Intelligence is not an excuse for blatently unacceptable comments, there is no excuse for coming out with the things he has.. And anyone who defends him is just as bad as him, the bloke is an idiot.

He's a good boxer, but not a great one... Let's be honest Wlad was absolutely woeful, basically handed Fury the title.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here