Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Trump says Sussex is "nasty"

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
I am not so sure HM minds a women of colour being in the family, what with her being German / Dutch / Russian / Spanish / French and the fact that she married Philip the Greek.

Although I don't believe she is racist, having other white people in her family does not in itself prove she is happy having a woman of colour join them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am not so sure HM minds a women of colour being in the family, what with her being German / Dutch / Russian / Spanish / French and the fact that she married Philip the Greek.

None of whom are black. Or American.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
None of whom are black. Or American.

Yes agreed, but I dont think ( would like to think) the queen isnt a racist ( although I could understand her dislike of Americans)...isn't your modern day Racist (Brexit party) hateful of all foreign types, Europeans especially.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Well, the Duchess of Sussex anyway.

"Trump referred to the American-born Duchess of Sussex as “nasty” over comments she made in 2016 threatening to move to Canada if Trump won the presidency.

“I didn’t know that she was nasty,” he said when informed of her criticism.

Another ratcheting up ahead of next week's visit.

It's like a rabbit calling another rabbit a rabbit.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
See post no. 54

Maybe I'm just a shallow romantic. But I think she's hot, and Harry has done very well for himself.

One of her "oldest friends", but I bet they aren't close anymore.

Don't get the sections of media that give her a hard time. All has a whiff of Raheem Sterling about it to me.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Was listening to Mr Trumps arrival at Stanstead and as Airforce one touched down I wondered if anyone was brave enough on radio 4 to announce that the the Ego has landed..... Sadly they were not!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes agreed, but I dont think ( would like to think) the queen isnt a racist ( although I could understand her dislike of Americans)...isn't your modern day Racist (Brexit party) hateful of all foreign types, Europeans especially.

Brexit party is more hateful of poor Europeans, Romanians etc. Happy to get into bed with Germans. Literally.

Jan 30, 2008
Ha ha ha Same old suspects on here happy for illegal immigrants trying to sneak into the country but get all precious when a democraticly elected president gets INVITED to this country , no wonder he called sadiq Kahn a stone cold loser
Regards
Steve

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Was listening to Mr Trumps arrival at Stanstead and as Airforce one touched down I wondered if anyone was brave enough on radio 4 to announce that the the Ego has landed..... Sadly they were not!

I saw the helicopter fly past our office earlier. We're up on the 8th floor so had a good view, it was really impressive to see.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And the word of the visit is...nasty.
Trump really knows how to visit a country already slagged of a royal and now the mayor of the city he is visiting.
I am desperate to see something go very very wrong for this total cretin.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ha ha ha Same old suspects on here happy for illegal immigrants trying to sneak into the country but get all precious when a democraticly elected president gets INVITED to this country , no wonder he called sadiq Kahn a stone cold loser
Regards
Steve

Who is happy about illegal immigrants?
I will say if they’re gonna try and cross in a boat I would rather they made to our shores than drown. However, that’s not the issue here.
I don’t really care about Trump’s visit, like it or not he’s a world leader and as such will visit other countries. Doesn’t mean I like him or his policies and the sooner he’s impeached, the better but as long as he doesn’t rock up at my gaff, and I see no reason he would, crack on. I’m not the poor sod having to entertain the wazzock.

Jan 30, 2008
Who is happy about illegal immigrants?
I will say if they’re gonna try and cross in a boat I would rather they made to our shores than drown. However, that’s not the issue here.
I don’t really care about Trump’s visit, like it or not he’s a world leader and as such will visit other countries. Doesn’t mean I like him or his policies and the sooner he’s impeached, the better but as long as he doesn’t rock up at my gaff, and I see no reason he would, crack on. I’m not the poor sod having to entertain the wazzock.
Better still if they didn't attempt the crossing in the first place l,eave it to the French to look after them
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Better still if they didn't attempt the crossing in the first place l,eave it to the French to look after them
regards
DR

Well yes, I’d rather they didn’t risk their lives but such is life. They must feel, balanced against what they are coming from, that the risks are worth taking. Poor souls. I couldn’t imagine being in those straits.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Regards
Steve

Once again the globalists are out in force. Desperate that we don't forge closer ties with the USA and only too happy to jump on the bandwagon and spout bile and venom re Trump.
The link with Brexit is inevitable. The hatred seeps out of every pore. Racist slurs in every other sentence. Thought they would be aware of what was going on in the States but no...the race card gets played over and over again.
1) African - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
2) Hispanic - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
3) Asian - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
4) Women's unemployment at its lowest rate in 65 years
5) Youth unemployment at its lowest rate in 50 years

A final note about Sadiq Khan. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. A moronic, odious and dangerous little man, with a chip on each shoulder. How he has the audacity to lecture Trump on treatment of women globally, leaves me speechless. Still, if you have enough liberal leaning, pc obsessed, metropolitan snowflakes fawning over him, then he is going to display this sort of arrogance on a regular basis and sure enough, he never fails to rise to the occasion. The gift that keeps on giving and a total and utter embarrassment of a man.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
On a positive note, this will have greatly improved the Mayor's approval ratings in London.

Good God....please don't tell me that you rate this slimeball?
Mind you, he is anti-Brexit and his religion treats women as second-class citizens, so he can't be all bad.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good God....please don't tell me that you rate this slimeball?
Mind you, he is anti-Brexit and his religion treats women as second-class citizens, so he can't be all bad.

And yet it’s Boris, a white, upper class, Christian who made devastating cuts to women’s services in London, raising the death rate of vulnerable women and giving them far fewer places to escape from abusive relationships, pimps, drug dealers and traffickers.
I suppose sometimes the facts simply don’t tally with some people’s pre-conceived notions.

D

Deleted member 22389

Once again the globalists are out in force. Desperate that we don't forge closer ties with the USA and only too happy to jump on the bandwagon and spout bile and venom re Trump.
The link with Brexit is inevitable. The hatred seeps out of every pore. Racist slurs in every other sentence. Thought they would be aware of what was going on in the States but no...the race card gets played over and over again.
1) African - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
2) Hispanic - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
3) Asian - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
4) Women's unemployment at its lowest rate in 65 years
5) Youth unemployment at its lowest rate in 50 years

A final note about Sadiq Khan. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. A moronic, odious and dangerous little man, with a chip on each shoulder. How he has the audacity to lecture Trump on treatment of women globally, leaves me speechless. Still, if you have enough liberal leaning, pc obsessed, metropolitan snowflakes fawning over him, then he is going to display this sort of arrogance on a regular basis and sure enough, he never fails to rise to the occasion. The gift that keeps on giving and a total and utter embarrassment of a man.

Manufacturing is up in the US. Obama was seen as somebody who had given up, Trump is seen as someone who wants to bring it back, that's according to one business owner who they interviewed on 5live. His company sell parts to the US. He said his company is selling more to the US since Trump took charge. Both business owners where quite positive about Trump, none of the crap you read in the paper. As for Khan, I think the bloke is a massive embarrassment.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Surprise surprise. Another right wing v left wing thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here