Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Trump says Sussex is "nasty"

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Manufacturing is up in the US. Obama was seen as somebody who had given up, Trump is seen as someone who wants to bring it back, that's according to one business owner who they interviewed on 5live. His company sell parts to the US. He said his company is selling more to the US since Trump took charge. Both business owners where quite positive about Trump, none of the crap you read in the paper. As for Khan, I think the bloke is a massive embarrassment.

Depends on where you obtain your facts I guess..With regards to the claims regarding more jobs for African Americans....

''Trump is taking credit he doesn’t deserve for job growth, according to many economists who view the continued growth since the middle of 2009 as the primary explanation for the recent hiring. More important, there are multiple signs that the racial wealth gap is now worsening and the administration appears to have done little, if anything, to specifically address this challenge.
To identify a single indicator of employment as an indicator of economic health is, at best, incomplete,” said Darrick Hamilton, a professor of economics at the New School in New York City. “It is intentionally deceptive to focus only on that indicator.”

Government data show troubling economic disparities for black Americans:
— The median net worth of a black household is just $17,200, according to the Federal Reserve. The median net worth of a white household is 10 times higher. Back in 2004, the median net worth for whites was only seven times higher.
— The homeownership rate for black Americans has fallen since Trump became president to 41.6 percent, according to the Census Bureau. The gap between white homeownership and black homeownership is now the widest since 1995.
— Census figures show the average income for a black college graduate is $64,486, about $13,000 less than what a white college graduate earns.
— The average student debt for someone who is black is $32,047, almost double the average for someone who is white, according to a 2016 study by the Urban Institute.''

or

''According to the latest data available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 708,000 more black Americans had jobs in July than in January 2017, the month Mr. Trump took office.
By contrast, the same data show, the economy added about three million jobs for black Americans between January 2009 and January 2017, during Mr. Obama’s presidency'

or

''Trump’s claims about the black unemployment rate are somewhat misleading. While it’s undeniable that the rate has hit a new low, it is also true that black unemployment began declining during the Obama administration and has been falling steadily for the past several years.

Trump hasn’t reversed those gains, but that doesn’t mean he can claim full credit for them either''

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Depends on where you obtain your facts I guess..

''Trump is taking credit he doesn’t deserve for job growth, according to many economists who view the continued growth since the middle of 2009 as the primary explanation for the recent hiring. More important, there are multiple signs that the racial wealth gap is now worsening and the administration appears to have done little, if anything, to specifically address this challenge.

“To identify a single indicator of employment as an indicator of economic health is, at best, incomplete,” said Darrick Hamilton, a professor of economics at the New School in New York City. “It is intentionally deceptive to focus only on that indicator.”

Government data show troubling economic disparities for black Americans:

— The median net worth of a black household is just $17,200, according to the Federal Reserve. The median net worth of a white household is 10 times higher. Back in 2004, the median net worth for whites was only seven times higher.

— The homeownership rate for black Americans has fallen since Trump became president to 41.6 percent, according to the Census Bureau. The gap between white homeownership and black homeownership is now the widest since 1995.

— Census figures show the average income for a black college graduate is $64,486, about $13,000 less than what a white college graduate earns.

— The average student debt for someone who is black is $32,047, almost double the average for someone who is white, according to a 2016 study by the Urban Institute.''

Yet again we see the facts trumping the perception and false news.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I should apologise to Bash... my post should have been directed towards Mo
However, thinking that the American economy is the result of Trump; is a little disingenuous.
There has been continual growth since 2009. I guess we should be cheerful Trump hasnt screwed that up. Yet.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

I should apologise to Bash... my post should have been directed towards Mo
However, thinking that the American economy is the result of Trump; is a little disingenuous.
There has been continual growth since 2009. I guess we should be cheerful Trump hasnt screwed that up. Yet.

No problems.

Jan 30, 2008
Once again the globalists are out in force. Desperate that we don't forge closer ties with the USA and only too happy to jump on the bandwagon and spout bile and venom re Trump.
The link with Brexit is inevitable. The hatred seeps out of every pore. Racist slurs in every other sentence. Thought they would be aware of what was going on in the States but no...the race card gets played over and over again.
1) African - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
2) Hispanic - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
3) Asian - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
4) Women's unemployment at its lowest rate in 65 years
5) Youth unemployment at its lowest rate in 50 years

A final note about Sadiq Khan. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. A moronic, odious and dangerous little man, with a chip on each shoulder. How he has the audacity to lecture Trump on treatment of women globally, leaves me speechless. Still, if you have enough liberal leaning, pc obsessed, metropolitan snowflakes fawning over him, then he is going to display this sort of arrogance on a regular basis and sure enough, he never fails to rise to the occasion. The gift that keeps on giving and a total and utter embarrassment of a man.
Spot on mo
regards
DR

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Once again the globalists are out in force. Desperate that we don't forge closer ties with the USA and only too happy to jump on the bandwagon and spout bile and venom re Trump.
The link with Brexit is inevitable. The hatred seeps out of every pore. Racist slurs in every other sentence. Thought they would be aware of what was going on in the States but no...the race card gets played over and over again.
1) African - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
2) Hispanic - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
3) Asian - American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded
4) Women's unemployment at its lowest rate in 65 years
5) Youth unemployment at its lowest rate in 50 years

A final note about Sadiq Khan. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. A moronic, odious and dangerous little man, with a chip on each shoulder. How he has the audacity to lecture Trump on treatment of women globally, leaves me speechless. Still, if you have enough liberal leaning, pc obsessed, metropolitan snowflakes fawning over him, then he is going to display this sort of arrogance on a regular basis and sure enough, he never fails to rise to the occasion. The gift that keeps on giving and a total and utter embarrassment of a man.

That is impressive and great that he was secretly helping those minorities whilst screaming his white supremacist rhetoric. Guess it will be the native Americans next in line for the zero hour contracts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here