Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Trump says Sussex is "nasty"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Meghan nasty, Boris right, Farage great. Are the crotch and breasts of Brexit MEP Anne Widdecombe his next line of attack?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So as I understand it she said some nasty things about him and he called her nasty as a result of this but said she is nice and likeable or something similar. How this is news is beyond me.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
he called her nasty.

Because no-one in their right minds says someone is nasty a couple of days before going to meet her family, even if they then say something positive. People tend to not overlook the negative. Hopefully the queen will offer to 'knight' him. Oooops, was that your ear. . .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course Trump doesn’t like her. She’s a woman of colour who has done very well for herself and he’s a misogynistic, racist tub of shit whose whole ethos basically boils down to “keep darky down”.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

No doubt he knows how to spot one.

As Kanye said "she ain't messing with no broke gingers".

You do realise that by marrying him she's given up much of her freedom, and she could actually have chosen from many other very rich men without giving up either liberty or career, especially as she was rich herself and not exactly in need of gold. Good try, though, Tyrone.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You do realise that by marrying him she's given up much of her freedom, and she could actually have chosen from many other very rich men without giving up either liberty or career, especially as she was rich herself and not exactly in need of gold. Good try, though, Tyrone.

The picture you paint of her isn't the reality.

Minor celebrity with no long term outlook for the fame she desires.

Even one of her oldest friends said she was calculating and strategic. Dumped the first husband to start upgrading the celeb status.

She'd know her better than you Juan ole bean.

Juan Albion

The picture you paint of her isn't the reality.

Minor celebrity with no long term outlook for the fame she desires.

Even one of her oldest friends said she was calculating and strategic. Dumped the first husband to start upgrading the celeb status.

She'd know her better than you Juan ole bean.

Yeah, sure. You are Trump-blind.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpeg
It's landed

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let’s get real here, dislike of MM is based on her race. It’s no surprise that NSC members defending Trump on this are Brexiteers with right wing/racist leanings. No surprise that racist, misogynistic Trump publicly derides her. And no surprise that the queen hasn’t defended her, I bet she absolutely hates having a woman of colour in the family.

The Clamp: Telling it like it is since the late 70’s.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Let’s get real here, dislike of MM is based on her race. It’s no surprise that NSC members defending Trump on this are Brexiteers with right wing/racist leanings. No surprise that racist, misogynistic Trump publicly derides her. And no surprise that the queen hasn’t defended her, I bet she absolutely hates having a woman of colour in the family.

The Clamp: Telling it like it is since the late 70’s.

I am not so sure HM minds a women of colour being in the family, what with her being German / Dutch / Russian / Spanish / French and the fact that she married Philip the Greek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here