Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in town.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Spoke to a few of my Spurs mates about it, and every one of 'em says they take their hats off to Brighton.

People who get involved in the trouble, are just as bigger fans than people who don't. Don't see what difference it makes ???.
Does buying a replica shirt make you a 'bigger' fan or something?

Sarah Watts was wearing a replica shirt at the Portimonense game and she's certainly one of our biggest fans.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
It does make me laugh how many people feel the need to constantly post on threads like this saying the same old thing 'sad / pathetic etc' (I'm not saying I don't agree as I hate violence) however it's clear that everytime a thread on hooligans or trouble comes on here it gets shit loads of views / comments. Many people are facinated by this subject and intrigued but don't have the balls to admit it on here and take their usual moral high ground. True.

don't really get what you are saying?

Big fight in Brighton makes a more interesting thread than new iPhone apps or rating dangerous animals doesn't it? What's it got to do with balls? Taking the moral high ground? Bloody hell if saying violence is wrong makes you some kind of wishy washy PC liberal loony leftie then I better get out my hemp and start knitting me a tie-dyed smock for my next digeridoo performance.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
As Sylvester Stallone proved in Rocky VI, sometimes there is a bit of life in the old dogs yet. It was like an episode of Ashes to Ashes when Uncle Morty, Big Vern, Scratchcard, Armadillo Pete, Dyslexic Dvae and I decided to hire a transit for old time's sake yesterday and show the young pups how to do it. Struggled to squeeze into my Tacchini track suit these days, looked a bit like a pink and mauve Michelin Man LOL and a few of the boys a bit lacking in the hair department too.

As always Queensbury Rules applied, no scarfers, no civilians to get a slap, just a few lags showing Spurs how it should be done. Fair play to them, they put in an appearance and gave as good as they got, especially when it came to the chinese burns and wedgies.

As for not being 'Bigger' fans, some of you toerags should remember we were standing up for Brighton and getting this town a rep when Peter Sayer's perm was still considered fashionable.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
f***'s sake, are you for real?

weirdly, most people want to walk down the street or go for a drink in a pub without having to negotiate gangs of top boys kicking each other's heads in.

At the end of the day, they're just selfish (violent) twats. Me me me me me. Couldn't give a f*** about anyone else except themselves.

yes, im as real as it gets my friend.

Who do you bank and insure with? Do you buy into Monsanto or Procter and Gamble? Millions do this and this kills thousands....innocent people too.....so if a few people want a ruck.....let them, its tribal, stupid, wrong, but in relation to whats going on this world.....it is not even a piss in the ocean.

For you to actually come across this arranged violence in the street, the odds are slim.

selfish? risking prison, hospital? That is not selfish, it is actually daring, and a bit stupid, but again, in relation.....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Pathetic behaviour.......did we win?

ps Manny, have you always lived in RH2?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Who do you bank and insure with? Do you buy into Monsanto or Procter and Gamble? Millions do this and this kills thousands....innocent people too.....so if a few people want a ruck.....let them, its tribal, stupid, wrong, but in relation to whats going on this world.....it is not even a piss in the ocean.

For you to actually come across this arranged violence in the street, the odds are slim.

selfish? risking prison, hospital? That is not selfish, it is actually daring, and a bit stupid, but again, in relation.....

Mmmmm, this is an interesting arguement.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
As Sylvester Stallone proved in Rocky VI, sometimes there is a bit of life in the old dogs yet. It was like an episode of Ashes to Ashes when Uncle Morty, Big Vern, Scratchcard, Armadillo Pete, Dyslexic Dvae and I decided to hire a transit for old time's sake yesterday and show the young pups how to do it. Struggled to squeeze into my Tacchini track suit these days, looked a bit like a pink and mauve Michelin Man LOL and a few of the boys a bit lacking in the hair department too.

As always Queensbury Rules applied, no scarfers, no civilians to get a slap, just a few lags showing Spurs how it should be done. Fair play to them, they put in an appearance and gave as good as they got, especially when it came to the chinese burns and wedgies.

As for not being 'Bigger' fans, some of you toerags should remember we were standing up for Brighton and getting this town a rep when Peter Sayer's perm was still considered fashionable.

Terrible. 0/10 :facepalm:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

:lolol:Post of the day:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

bizarre!

odds may be slim for me to come across it yes. For no one to witness it/get caught up in it either directly or indirectly the chances are nil.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
bizarre!

odds may be slim for me to come across it yes. For no one to witness it/get caught up in it either directly or indirectly the chances are nil.

i'm of the opinion that when we see something in life, it is probably because we are supposed to.

why shy away and not see things that are real in life? i was in india once and saw poverty, death, and pain beyond words, it effected me, but it was REAL, it HAPPENS.

its not as if some old granny goes crawling thro the middle of a ruck and bottles accidently wack her. if someone sees this going on and doesnt want to get involved - simple - run the other way.

the banks and insurance companies most of the righteous on here use - kill innocent people by their investment policies.
in relation a little gang tear up (which is a result of societal issues) it is a p in the ocean.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
bizarre!

Listen here CIVILIAN, we're all paid up members of the HACC and if anyone starts getting naughty near you lot in your Wranglers and tank tops then they will be put up before the COMMITTEE and could face expulsion from the IPN (Institute of Proper Naughtiness)

God Bless the Queen Mum.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Oh dear!

They don't like sitting in an office so they punch eachother in the face, kick eachothers heads in, have blood all up and down their body and have violence implanted into their obvious dull, lonely lives.

It's just so brainless, and so pathetic. You support a different footbal team to me, so I'm going to put my own life - and your life - at risk so I can make my painful life seem that little, just LITTLE bit better.

Thing is, I don't despise these people. I feel sorry for them, genuinly, because they lead such pointless, small minded pathetic lives.

:nono:

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough

always makes me chuckle:lolol:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
They would have of course have to behave themselves when in polite company, or would get a SLAP

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqPAuotjkM4&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqPAuotjkM4&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Threads like this get the same people posting the same things so if you find it pointless then just ignore it. The people who want to make a big deal of the subject will not be interested in other peoples' opinions anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here