Trouble in town.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
how does it ruin peoples saturdays? are you for f***ing real???

What about the people who get caught up in the middle of it all? what about the people whos car windows get smashed? you really think people want this crap on their doorstep?

Momentum? you make it sound like some military manouvre lol, if you cant walk up a hill to get to them? this only supports my overweight theory - unless they were at the top of Beachy head?

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1

What about the people who get caught up in the middle of it all? what about the people whos car windows get smashed? you really think people want this crap on their doorstep?

Momentum? you make it sound like some military manouvre lol, if you cant walk up a hill to get to them? this only supports my overweight theory - unless they were at the top of Beachy head?

Yes I am for f***ing real, I dont think it was on anyones door step it was on the road!

Are you actually thick? like someone just stated its obviously easy to go downhill than uphill on most things

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you can just imagine the Firms meeting up in Falmer Village by the pond first game next season :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

This

(and I hate it when people say "this")

It ruined our day having a leaving drink before I move to South Africa with my best mate and had to go home due to the little one. So many police on queens road

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
No im not thick, i realise that if you are hand to hand fighting someone, whether they are slightly uphill from you matters not one bit. It only gives an advantage in ranged combat. If you are standing next to someone kicking 7 buckets of shit out of each other it doesnt matter. This is knowledge from 8 years in the forces.
So the fact it was on the road, rather than literally 'on peoples doorstep' makes damage to their property ok does it? ok, good luck to you:lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
well not clever enough to spell quite properly or maybe you just cant type

seriously the trouble did ruin peoples day so if these prats want to have a tear up go out to the country and find a field or car park or something

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
fact: 99% of the people that moan about footie hoolies use banks like HSBC and Nat West, and use large insurance companies.

All this lot invest in cluster bombs and war.

So stick ur "im so self righteous" shit up your arse.

All the people involved wanted a ruck - this is all mainly because the society in england is soooo f***ing boring they want something to make them feel like alive. Sitting in front of a computer all day in an office amongst people craving for a new iphone is just not enough for many people. It doesn't make it right, but at least they have some life-spark left in them.

And yes, most of this lot are REAL fans too.....shock horror.

(spice now added to thread)

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
fact: 99% of the people that moan about footie hoolies use banks like HSBC and Nat West, and use large insurance companies.

All the people involved wanted a ruck - this is all mainly because the society in england is soooo f***ing boring they want something to make them feel like alive. Sitting in front of a computer all day in an office amongst people craving for a new iphone is just not enough for many people. It doesn't make it right, but at least they have some life-spark left in them.

:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spoke to a few of my Spurs mates about it, and every one of 'em says they take their hats off to Brighton.

People who get involved in the trouble, are just as bigger fans than people who don't. Don't see what difference it makes ???.
Does buying a replica shirt make you a 'bigger' fan or something?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Spoke to a few of my Spurs mates about it, and every one of 'em says they take their hats off to Brighton.

People who get involved in the trouble, are just as bigger fans than people who don't. Don't see what difference it makes ???.
Does buying a replica shirt make you a 'bigger' fan or something?
Fairplay to the boys,can't let these yids have it all their own way:thumbsup:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

f***'s sake, are you for real?

weirdly, most people want to walk down the street or go for a drink in a pub without having to negotiate gangs of top boys kicking each other's heads in.

At the end of the day, they're just selfish (violent) twats. Me me me me me. Couldn't give a f*** about anyone else except themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports