Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in town.

Why does this even happen, a bunch of sad 50 year old wankers who don't get enough attention from their droopy tit crinkly arse wives, utterly pathetic in every single way.

You answered your own question there - I mean if I had a missus with droopy parts and severely creased nether regions, I'd HAVE to travel the length of the country to get bladdered and rough up some locals in a tourist town.
It only makes sense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It does make me laugh how many people feel the need to constantly post on threads like this saying the same old thing 'sad / pathetic etc' (I'm not saying I don't agree as I hate violence) however it's clear that everytime a thread on hooligans or trouble comes on here it gets shit loads of views / comments. Many people are facinated by this subject and intrigued but don't have the balls to admit it on here and take their usual moral high ground. True.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You answered your own question there - I mean if I had a missus with droopy parts and severely creased nether regions, I'd HAVE to travel the length of the country to get bladdered and rough up some locals in a tourist town.
It only makes sense.

You have previous in this regard, first The Sudetenland and then Poland and before you know it....:laugh:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It does make me laugh how many people feel the need to constantly post on threads like this saying the same old thing 'sad / pathetic etc' (I'm not saying I don't agree as I hate violence) however it's clear that everytime a thread on hooligans or trouble comes on here it gets shit loads of views / comments. Many people are facinated by this subject and intrigued but don't have the balls to admit it on here and take their usual moral high ground. True.

Or perhaps people think that because they know whats going on, people may well presume they were/have been involved?
Im pretty sure 99% of those on here arent interested in getting involved, most of those that do dont give 2 shits about the club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Or perhaps people think that because they know whats going on, people may well presume they were/have been involved?
Im pretty sure 99% of those on here arent interested in getting involved, most of those that do dont give 2 shits about the club.

No I don't mean anyone's involved but most are intrigued... Most just won't admit to being interested / intrigued...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Some Aberdeen 'fans' would make regular trips to London to suss out new fashions and take in the occasional match with some forming a friendship with the Spurs lot. The shops in London stocked clothes and trainers that were not available in Scotland.

After many years of visiting , the result was clear to see yesterday

psclothes_2_470x315.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
No I don't mean anyone's involved but most are intrigued... Most just won't admit to being interested / intrigued...

The reason everyone is taking an interest is it looks bad on all football fans and we all suffer with nervous police at away games.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Went for a drink in the welly when I got back from the races, the doors were locked and there was a sign saying regulars only. Got in there and they said tottenham had been drinking in the eddy all day and a couple of kiddies got stabbed outside the grand central :(

This is exactly what I heard, and at the Welly too.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It goes back to 1983/84 i think.

Got a lot of respect for the Yid Army, some top lads that me and Paxton Dazo know.

Our mutual friend was down. Went to met a few mates in town at 10am, but they'd been wrapped up within 2 minutes of getting off the train by OB. So went and got a tattoo instead. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here