Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in town.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
As Sylvester Stallone proved in Rocky VI, sometimes there is a bit of life in the old dogs yet. It was like an episode of Ashes to Ashes when Uncle Morty, Big Vern, Scratchcard, Armadillo Pete, Dyslexic Dvae and I decided to hire a transit for old time's sake yesterday and show the young pups how to do it. Struggled to squeeze into my Tacchini track suit these days, looked a bit like a pink and mauve Michelin Man LOL and a few of the boys a bit lacking in the hair department too.

As always Queensbury Rules applied, no scarfers, no civilians to get a slap, just a few lags showing Spurs how it should be done. Fair play to them, they put in an appearance and gave as good as they got, especially when it came to the chinese burns and wedgies.

As for not being 'Bigger' fans, some of you toerags should remember we were standing up for Brighton and getting this town a rep when Peter Sayer's perm was still considered fashionable.

Poor version of Search and Destroy from the old ITK :tosser:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
don't really get what you are saying?

Big fight in Brighton makes a more interesting thread than new iPhone apps or rating dangerous animals doesn't it? What's it got to do with balls? Taking the moral high ground? Bloody hell if saying violence is wrong makes you some kind of wishy washy PC liberal loony leftie then I better get out my hemp and start knitting me a tie-dyed smock for my next digeridoo performance.

Had you down for that a long time ago!:p

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Although on that point...I can bloody well assure you that any of these 'top lads' do not have a very good job, or a very good life.

When you are a little more grown up you may have an opinion. Until then shut the f**k up.

Someone in this town (Brighton) appears on your television about once a month on average. He earns very, very , very good money. Come Saturday afternoon he is a very different person.

PS It is not me (unfortunately)

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
When you are a little more grown up you may have an opinion. Until then shut the f**k up.

Someone in this town (Brighton) appears on your television about once a month on average. He earns very, very , very good money. Come Saturday afternoon he is a very different person.

Top Boy Simon Fanshawe ?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

Jamie Theaktson???

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Is it the guy from Crimewatch who wears the granddad shirts? He looks quite handy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Carl Tyler?

meridiantonight-060694h-l.jpg

I thought he was 6.57 Crew:ohmy:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
good enough jobs to wear the latest gear,and follow bha home and away,:glare:

Exactly.

But Jordanseagull went to college for 2 years, so he MUST be right.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm glad we have a section that stand up for our town. Bad enough getting called poofs week in week out so this goes someway to show otherwise.

Messageboards are not going to see it this way but this is the culture of the game, it goes hand in hand with the game we love and long may it continue.

Who wants to be a pussy team getting run by all and sundrie ?

Hopefully falmer we'll have a bigger and better firm like the old days.

What a f***ing load of old bollocks. Stand up for my town? No, sorry, they don't. If you think that is what it stands for and you really believe that, you are as deluded as the poeple that think it is okay are morons.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its a fact that many hoolies have great jobs :drink:
Christ many have their own business's etc etc,we all know plenty of hoolies and im pretty dam sure many on here like myself have had a fair few rucks:thumbsup:

Its an english tradition that will never die:thumbsup:

Of cause most hate hoolies but who gives a shite as everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I know of a well known lad who used to get involved in all that stuff. he's nw a ........................

you've guessed it..............................

a copper! gets to carry on but with the law on his side now!:guns:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yids were tooled up and more numbers,bha done well,as for they dont give a shit,do you go to away games,over the years,ive seen them at scunny,scarbourgh,blackpool,chester,carlisle etc etc,on tuesday nights,your telling me they dont go for the footy,they are just as passsionate as the "real fans" on here,just they like a tear up to

That is all very well, but would you swap your baby for a Westlife CD?

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I know of a well known lad who used to get involved in all that stuff. he's nw a ........................

you've guessed it..............................

a copper! gets to carry on but with the law on his side now!:guns:

And most Police spotters are top people who you can have a laugh and a joke with - as long as you don't cross the line and respect them.

When you're wearing your new £300 Stone Island jacket for the first time, after getting up at 6am for Port Vale in November as an example, is a buzz.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here