[Football] Trouble at the game ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
An elderly Brighton fan with no colours was the victim of a vicious unprovoked assault by a young WHU fan whilst walking back to Hackney Wick post match. Literally smashed him to the ground and knocked clean out. Assailant was pursued by WHU fans and identified and subsequently arrested, victim attended to by paramedics in the gutter. Assailant has been charged with ABH and WHU Director of Operations has now confirmed the assailant will be banned for life. Shocking scenes.

that's not good...'orrible little caaaaaant.....so the assailant should be getting 6 months nick if the 8 weeks for monkey noises handed out to the Brighton lad can be used as a yard stick......will be interested to see how he is dealt with by the law.???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thank you CG and PM. i hope SLF and WS have made up, I can understand emotions run high. But we are all blue and white, so just celebrate that. I am going to hospital up here in north Bucks in the morning to get checked over. They offered me ambulance to Whipps Cross from the stadium but I turned it down because the stress on my poor old mIssus back home 60 odd miles away just would have been far too much. Now, please just stick together, KTF, and let’s move on.

i'm glad you weren't seriously hurt mate , a 20 yr old belting a 56 yr old is a disgusting act.........i hope he is dealt with appropriately. when we used to go to The Goldstone we were walking to the ground for an evening game against citeh....my dad and 2 of his mates were walking in front and me and four others of my age , late teens , were walking about 20 mfr behind .....4 man lads jumped out of the back of a transit and stopped the 3 in front asking for a light , when they had their hands in their pockets looking for a light for these guys they started into them ....i don't think they realised the older blokes were with us but they were all our dads and we were their sons.....it didn't end well for the mancs and i doubt they would have made the game , hearing of your experience has just brought that evening back like it was yesterday and i am sitting here with goose bumps and tears in my eyes....absolute ******* to king hit someone of your age ....:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thx I’m just awake now and pretty sore. A second victim of the same assailant same method of attack has come forward overnight not badly hurt much younger than me but still off balance and almost flat out o the tarmac. Thx for asking. I was heavily codeine overnight.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Thank you. I’m just a fan of 46 years standing. I’m in my late 50s but I’ve had a hard life, so I described myself as elderly! And HT described me in the gutter as ‘elderly’ too, which made me laugh! The last time I was beaten up at a footie match was White Hart Lane in the 1978 away to Spurs 0-0 draw, my mate and I (we were 15) were set upon with no colours in a back street and had the sh1t kicked out of us. That was nearly 42 years ago, I thought footie had moved on a bit. Until today’s very rude wake-up.

Glad I didn't go , it could've been me ! Get Well Soon young man !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thx I’m just awake now and pretty sore. A second victim of the same assailant same method of attack has come forward overnight not badly hurt much younger than me but still off balance and almost flat out o the tarmac. Thx for asking. I was heavily codeine overnight.

Hopefully Brighton will pursue this for you to make ensure this scum spends some time at her majesties pleasure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 or 4 of the goons opposite me got chucked out for given it the biggen, all around 15 years old [emoji23]
66eb66213fe8db5d6f853650d0a07841.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If only PPF had been at the game...

On a serious note, dismayed that anyone who is not looking for trouble gets attacked now.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Best wishes seagullwedgee, so glad this scumbag was caught.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thank you all for your good wishes. Struggling with whiplash injuries and headaches this morning but otherwise ok. I have just finished emailing the facts to Paul Barber and Darren Balkham, so when contacted by WHU and the Met they are prepared and informed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just read this. Shocking thing to happen. I know what it's like to be attacked without provocation and it's horrible. I was luckier than you [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION], I hope you feel better soon mate.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thank you, very kind. Can’t honestly remember if I’ve already posted this, but overnight a second victim has come forward, who was assaulted in identical fashion, with an identical assailant description, on the same uphill stretch of Loop Road towards Hackney Wick, probably only a minute before I was assaulted. Sounds like this other victim was more agile and was able to ride it, and did not report it at the time, but hearing of my experience has now reported it and is ready to make formal witness and victim statements on this second and entirely separate incident.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
My wife is a retired senior nurse of 38 years experience, she has tracked my pain and symptoms today and I’ve gone fairly rapidly downhill in the last hour. She is taking me to A&E in MK in the next few minutes. The headaches have become more severe, more widespread, and with visual disturbance, so it has to be done. Thank you for all your good wishes. Wedgee.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My wife is a retired senior nurse of 38 years experience, she has tracked my pain and symptoms today and I’ve gone fairly rapidly downhill in the last hour. She is taking me to A&E in MK in the next few minutes. The headaches have become more severe, more widespread, and with visual disturbance, so it has to be done. Thank you for all your good wishes. Wedgee.

Hope everything is ok. Take it easy...........

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm glad you're going to A&E [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] hopefully nothing serious to worry about. Sorry to hear about this unprovoked attack and hope you're back to rude health soonest.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Hope nothing to worry about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports