Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Not a game for fancy Dans

Trossard is going backwards.

Personally, he is one of the (above 5 up front) who I think we should be moving on

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not a game for fancy Dans

Trossard is going backwards.

Personally, he is one of the (above 5 up front) who I think we should be moving on

With Tau here now, who I don't suppose will be any better, and Moder coming, and possibly Caicedo, and possibly Dia or whatever he is called, we can afford to get rid of a few.
Despite glimpses, and that Man U game, i just don't think he offers us enough. I'd give him and Ali J away.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Are not his issues beginning to look similiar to those displayed by Knockaert? Brilliant on his day - usually when he chooses - but otherwise utterly disappointing?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Barely found a Brighton player with a pass all night, never looked like getting into a position where he might score, then took one of the worst penalties I've see a Brighton player hit in a long time (for me up there with Bissouma's post effort, Maupay's against Liverpool and that Ulloa one where the ISS guys had to duck)

Utter liability. Cash in before anyone notices.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Really surprised some want to get rid. Like all our players he's struggling for form but I'd rather have him on the pitch over most of our other attacking players. Granted that doesn't necessarily say a lot...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Awful tonight

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
You cannot even begin to compare Trossard to Knockaert, one is a Brighton legend the other has done literally **** all here.

You are right of course, though there is clearly talent there somewhere with Trossard, which is why he is so frustrating

Desperately poor tonight

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That was the single worst performance from an Albion player in the PL era. The guy didn't give a shit, you could see his attitude written all over his face. Absolutely embarrassing performance. I hope he enjoys his wage and appearance fee, he certainly hasn't earnt it.

If we had any squad depth I'd get rid for the first reasonable offer. Awful, stinking attitude and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Utterly awful and has been poor on a regular basis. Woeful passing - and it wasn't the pitch tonight. He should be attacking the ball with purpose and doing the simple things - like passing to a teammate and creating movement, instead the ball is either miss passed or he runs into cul-de-sacs.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Potter has squeezed the mustard out of him. Remember the swoons when he first signed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Really surprised some want to get rid. Like all our players he's struggling for form but I'd rather have him on the pitch over most of our other attacking players. Granted that doesn't necessarily say a lot...

Hi Stevie, I'm a massive fan of "Superstition".

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A shocking performance. Don’t like jumping on a players performance but truly shocking from the minute he came on. Failed to make simple 5 yard passes and just didn’t seem arsed

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Somethings up with the guy.

He’s clearly a good player. You don’t get called up and start for Belgium otherwise. I can only assume it’s confidence. The problem most of our team have at the moment.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Somethings up with the guy.

He’s clearly a good player. You don’t get called up and start for Belgium otherwise. I can only assume it’s confidence. The problem most of our team have at the moment.

Carlton Palmer has 18 England caps and Stephane Guiv'arch won the World Cup with France.

He was absolutely toilet tonight, unforgivably so for me. Did you see his body language? He couldn't be bothered - so **** him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here