Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Thought he was better but still distinctly average. Massively outshined by Mac (who has hardly played) and Tau (who has just joined).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just to buck the trend, I thought he was excellent and well worthy of a starting place. Just a shame he couldn't quite curl his foot around that shot.

Or look up, had two players in support.

Difficult in the moment to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I think we've ruined a quality player. So much potential, skill and ability to attack and we've coached it out of him. Instead we've made him play so cautiously and slow. What a waste of a great player. How long before we do the same with Tau?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Did well tonight. Initial front three were all decent. Shame they’re all creators rather than finishers (apart from Tau maybe - let’s see).

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
I think we've ruined a quality player. So much potential, skill and ability to attack and we've coached it out of him. Instead we've made him play so cautiously and slow. What a waste of a great player. How long before we do the same with Tau?

Caicedo will be the real test. He looks energetic, speedy, skilful and imaginative. But I'm pretty confident we can knock that out of him eventually.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did well tonight. Initial front three were all decent. Shame they’re all creators rather than finishers (apart from Tau maybe - let’s see).

Did he though? A few pretty looking moves but where is the delivery? Did he create a chance, did he score. I can't recall one, other than the effort he put past the post instead of on target.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Leo has been consistently poor.

Combine this with his lackadaisical, sulky demeanour and we have a player I personally don't want to see in the side. Does he even want to be here?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

Combine this with his lackadaisical, sulky demeanour and we have a player I personally don't want to see in the side. Does he even want to be here?
Quite.

After that goal against Everton 2 seasons ago, I thought he could be some player. But he's not.

Can't understand how he gets into the Belgium squad, let alone the team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

I don't think he really has a sulky demeanour, he just has resting zombie face.

images

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here