Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It's funny reading the 91 play off game comments. I was so pissed that day, I don't remember a damned thing about the game apart from Deano's free kick. Sounds like it's a good job I don't remember :laugh:

First and only game I've left early (went with my mum because I was only about 10 and she wanted to make sure we were at the coach) and missed the bloody goal.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
At withdean now all paths covered in snow/ice, pitch looks playable though. Would upload a photo but on my phone and don't know how

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
At withdean now all paths covered in snow/ice, pitch looks playable though. Would upload a photo but on my phone and don't know how

That doesn't sound good - on past form they are more likely to call the game off because the stands aren't safe, and from what you've said that sounds likely.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Don't remember much about Wembley '91, except a bit in Garry Nelson's book about Barry Lloyd informing him 'he wasn't involved' in the game, while he was in the lav, because Nelson was the club's PFA rep, and had narked BL a few times. Oh, and Tommy Johnson unfortunately breaking his leg early in the following season...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Damn damn damn. Traffic forecast for the M25 says super slow from Wisley through Clacket Lane so really need to think about setting off now. Heigh ho. Fingers crossed.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Crawley's match is off tonight, surely the weather isn't that bad?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If the club want the fixture to go ahead, SHIRLEY they should get their arses in gear and sort the place out. Get the yoof and ressies in action. God knows that haven;t had a fixture for weeks so they'll be happy for the exercise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here