Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

... and, more to the point, the ungritted side roads out our way are lethal - even if they clear the blocked A27 at Beddingham/Southerham, I'm going to have trouble getting to the game, if I can't reach the main road. No more than about 0.5 cm of snow on the verges, but a glaze of ice across the entire width of the carriageway.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right, just about to leave Tottingham. Southern railway, behave please. Hopefully I will need to alight my train at Preston Park.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Heavy shower is still on course...

Latest Met Office radar
radar.jpg

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
With all due respect to fans planning to attend the game from Surrey/Kent/East Sussex etc I have a much more pressing problem. My work Christmas party is tonight and if I go I'll have to leave during the second half which clearly gives me a dilemma. Go to a NASCAR themed bar in NE Florida or stay home and listen to the whole game on Seagulls World? I wish the club would stop being so damned selfish and would just make a decision!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And thjat snow shower is about 30 minutes away from withdean... That will be the literal icing on the called off cake.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Heavy but short lived and then clear by the looks?

Yeah, might get up to about an inch in 30mins, but then nothing (apart from a quick drop in temps) after that.

Despite that, from a selfish view I want the game on tonight as I'll be back in Seattle for the replay...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's funny reading the 91 play off game comments. I was so pissed that day, I don't remember a damned thing about the game apart from Deano's free kick. Sounds like it's a good job I don't remember :laugh:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope the ref has a different opinion than some on here. Bit of snow, panic sets in.

It's the ice that will be the deciding factor, not some light snow-cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here