Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
can't cope with the tension! Do I train or drive assuming its on, oh the dilemma

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We have a winner in "The Statement of the Bleedin Obvious" Category

What, we are not expecting a sudden blast of hot air over Withdean? well, maybe of Withdean Wanderer turns up :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
On BBC Southern Counties they said the roads are impassable and only travel if necessary.

lol, they always say that, they like to sensationalise!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If the game is on but you live outside of B&H and decide not to travel because it's not safe, are you likely to get a refund on your tickets ?

I've already decided to stay put, especially as I wouldn't even fancy my chances of getting the car out of our road here in Hastings. :( Lots of major routes around Sussex grid locked too according to Radio Sussex.

Who remembers the Peterborough ccup tie in 1985, or the game v Blackburn in Dec 83

both times the pitch was covereerd in snow and the only way the ref could see the lines was because a trench had been made in the snow to expose them. But both games went ahead

If the game is on but you live outside of B&H and decide not to travel because it's not safe, are you likely to get a refund on your tickets ?

I've already decided to stay put, especially as I wouldn't even fancy my chances of getting the car out of our road here in Hastings. :( Lots of major routes around Sussex grid locked too according to Radio Sussex.

Wouldn't have thought so. if the game is on, and you have bought a ticket but decided not to attend, then that's your decisdion to not to turn up. If the game is postponed then your ticket will be valid for the re-arranged fixture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here