Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
They have - its on........ As with any game, something could happen for it to have to be called off, or even abandonded after the start - but currently, there is no further decisions. Kick off is at 1945.

is this pre or post pitch inspection

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They have - its on........ As with any game, something could happen for it to have to be called off, or even abandonded after the start - but currently, there is no further decisions. Kick off is at 1945.
It would be heplful if they'd keep us updated though, whats said on the official site hasn't changed since it was first put up but conditions have.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wouldn't have thought so. if the game is on, and you have bought a ticket but decided not to attend, then that's your decisdion to not to turn up. If the game is postponed then your ticket will be valid for the re-arranged fixture

That's what I thought. For the sake of the price of the tickets for me and my boy I'm still not prepared to risk it tonight though.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If the game is on but you live outside of B&H and decide not to travel because it's not safe, are you likely to get a refund on your tickets ?

I've already decided to stay put, especially as I wouldn't even fancy my chances of getting the car out of our road here in Hastings. :( Lots of major routes around Sussex grid locked too according to Radio Sussex.

Come by train then?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Most of our team seem to live in Mid Sussex as well so if it is on we could be stuck with the Brighton based players

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well, I think I'm going to be a bad fan and stay at home tonight. Think there'll be very few County fans there.

National Rail is talking of rail cancellations down from London. Got an inch or so of snow here where I am in south east London. Radio it is :down:

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Apparently they are blow drying the pitch according to SCR - what are they going to do next blow dry the stands - just call it off - this is peoples safety!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hopefully the roads are ok by the ground as thats is where i am parking as the mrs doesnt want to try and drive me tonight....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Apparently they are blow drying the pitch according to SCR - what are they going to do next blow dry the stands - just call it off - this is peoples safety!

Are you one of those Health and safety nuts? It really isnt that bad out there.

Saying that I do not think the match WILL go ahead but it should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here