Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today is my first day of signing on........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's f***ing qualla this is. hb&b up in court and his own soliticor will be siting him being "a pathetic inadequate" as to reasons why he lied on a message board about the fact he really truly is seeking employment and why the court shouldn't believe what he originally typed on here.

Not unlike that Shannon Mathew's gimpish step father/uncle fella.

D

Deleted User X18H

It's f***ing qualla this is. hb&b up in court and his own soliticor will be siting him being "a pathetic inadequate" as to reasons why he lied on a message board about the fact he really truly is seeking employment and why the court shouldn't believe what he originally typed on here.

I have seen some similarities between my self and Karen Matthews today which have shocked me, she signs on and never misses Jeremy Kyle ......I haven't slept with so many men though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

pertwb.jpg

Michael Dovonan

Michael-Donovan_1114336c.jpg

Hove B&B

D

Deleted User X18H

He (Donovan) is the same age as me maybe a bit older but he has hardly any teeth and learning difficulties ...............I have lots of teeth!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He (Donovan) is the same age as me maybe a bit older but he has hardly any teeth and learning difficulties ...............I have lots of teeth!!
You might have lots of teeth but didn't mention the dyslexia :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Because i my relentless approach to getting work I start again on Monday morning. It's nothing great but it'll get me through until January. To those who are trying, just persevere.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
AVS don't go yet the Job Number is' WRT16085 Executive Officer 'the closing date has been extended

Just missed this post cos had to leave, but thanks for this. I asked the man in Job Centre and he said the applications had closed for this round, but there would be more in the new year so to keep checking

No stress for me down there apart from there being no staff to do the meet and greet thing, and about 20 people waiting. Had to wait 15 mins past my sign on time but was only there 10 mins or so

I'm also going to look into whether this is a national recruitment drive as I will be moving to Surrey to live with my bf in the summer, or before, if I find something. I am hoping to use my 20 years finance experience in an advisory capacity now and do an OU course alongside it in Mental Health/Psychology, so working for DWP would be good experience for that imo

And Nibble - I am not dole scum or whatever phrase you used! Thanks HB&B for sticking up for me on that too

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just missed this post cos had to leave, but thanks for this. I asked the man in Job Centre and he said the applications had closed for this round, but there would be more in the new year so to keep checking

No stress for me down there apart from there being no staff to do the meet and greet thing, and about 20 people waiting. Had to wait 15 mins past my sign on time but was only there 10 mins or so

I'm also going to look into whether this is a national recruitment drive as I will be moving to Surrey to live with my bf in the summer, or before, if I find something. I am hoping to use my 20 years finance experience in an advisory capacity now and do an OU course alongside it in Mental Health/Psychology, so working for DWP would be good experience for that imo

And Nibble - I am not dole scum or whatever phrase you used! Thanks HB&B for sticking up for me on that too

That's true, you've never had to resort to washing up to make a living. Signing on is a fact of life for many these days but it's sometimes quite astonishing as to how ignorant of the situation so many people are.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That's true, you've never had to resort to washing up to make a living. Signing on is a fact of life for many these days but it's sometimes quite astonishing as to how ignorant of the situation so many people are.

Well Inbred is doing his best to educate the masses.

Lets refresh what have I learnt today.

You can sign on for Job Seekers Allowance when you have no intention of getting a job and you get paid loads of dosh.

All sounds quite straightforward really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well anyway, good luck to those looking for work. Tip: The Wired Sussex website has a great directory of hundreds of companies in Sussex covering about 50 differant industrys. it lists the company, address, website, email and contact name for thousands of companies. A great resource for sending CV's to companies. really useful.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Inbred is doing his best to educate the masses.

Lets refresh what have I learnt today.

You can sign on for Job Seekers Allowance when you have no intention of getting a job and you get paid loads of dosh.

All sounds quite straightforward really.

Glad somebody was paying attention.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
-I have received two texts and an Email advising 80% of large dept at previous employer to be let go/ redundant by year end STATUTORY ONLY

And all those extra people will be looking for the same jobs as you. Luckily for them, their CVs dont say 'sacked'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here