Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today. GGGGGGRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
couldn't hit a barn door till they did,we let grow them in confidence ,they were there for the taking first half??? "how shit must you be we are winning away" summed it up from their fans:facepalm:

They had 10 shots on target, 19 shots off target. Was the sun in your eyes? :cool:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sometimes BHAFC fans make me cringe.

The support today was piss poor and so much negativity around me. FFS Leicester City are a good team with the best defence in the league fighting for the win and a play off spot. What did you expect ?, for them to roll over and for us to be 3 up in 30 minutes.

It was a VERY GOOD point today and keeps us in the play offs and 2 points ahead of the pack. What more do you want ?!.

Good post. Leicester were clearly going to be up for this game, if they won they were in pole position for the playoffs and could make up for their poor form recently. They've spent much more money than us and have a better team on paper yet some of our fans seem to expect we should win week in week out.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sometimes BHAFC fans make me cringe.

The support today was piss poor and so much negativity around me. FFS Leicester City are a good team with the best defence in the league fighting for the win and a play off spot. What did you expect ?, for them to roll over and for us to be 3 up in 30 minutes.

It was a VERY GOOD point today and keeps us in the play offs and 2 points ahead of the pack. What more do you want ?!.

Because:

Leicester went into the game one win in eleven
Their latest results were LLLDWLDLDLL The results of a good team?

And from the first moment, they outfought us, ripped us apart, and Kuzchak prevented a cricket score against the home team.

I think it was shock that we turned up half asleep again, that the squad lacks pace so much, despite TB bankrolling the last 4 transfer windows.

The crowd expects far more from the home team chasing promotion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good post. Leicester were clearly going to be up for this game, if they won they were in pole position for the playoffs and could make up for their poor form recently. They've spent much more money than us and have a better team on paper yet some of our fans seem to expect we should win week in week out.

It's clearly about expectations as Westander's post above shows.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Because:

Leicester went into the game one win in eleven
Their latest results were LLLDWLDLDLL The results of a good team?

And from the first moment, they outfought us, ripped us apart, and Kuzchak prevented a cricket score against the home team.

I think it was shock that we turned up half asleep again, that the squad lacks pace so much, despite TB bankrolling the last 4 transfer windows.

The crowd expects far more from the home team chasing promotion.

A big fat THIS from me for that post!

With some of this lot on here we are lucky to be in this division, and play teams of worldbeaters every week, so are SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO lucky to get the odd point...... ....

Pathetic isn't it?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A big fat THIS from me for that post!

With some of this lot on here we are lucky to be in this division, and play teams of worldbeaters every week, so are SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO lucky to get the odd point...... ....

Pathetic isn't it?

We are in a play off position with 2 clear points PP. Cheer up you old sod.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The pressure was more on Leicester than us they really needed a win whereas a point was still ok for us.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The pressure was more on Leicester than us they really needed a win whereas a point was still ok for us.

Correct. A point is very good.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's clearly about expectations as Westander's post above shows.

True. I accept that every paying fan has a right to an opinion, but it's amazing how opinions have change over the years! It seems a fair few of our fans seem to think a win should be almost guaranteed against a £15 million + squad fighting for a play off place in the Championship.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hammond got slated around me but for me he kept possession everytime.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We are in a play off position with 2 clear points PP. Cheer up you old sod.

We are at the moment. As I predicted some weeks ago, IF we were actually any good we could have been up there challenging for automatic promotion. One win from seven is frankly pathetic.

Yes, I confess to being miserable - because we are simply not performing to our potential.

Do you know what? I have really lost interest in getting to the playoffs, because I know full well that we could not will two/three games in a row to win them anyway. I think the Clubs ambition was shown when we failed to get the striker we needed on loan.

true. I accept that every paying fan has a right to an opinion, but it's amazing how opinions have change over the years! It seems a fair few of our fans seem to think a win should be almost guaranteed against a £15 million + squad fighting for a play off place in the championship.

not bothered about losing but not winning games that we should hurts

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
For what it's worth the atmosphere sounded good whilst watching the match online. Getting a bit bored with the obsession on here about how much noise is or isn't generated. It all depends in what part of the ground you watch the game from, acoustics and all that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are at the moment. As I predicted some weeks ago, IF we were actually any good we could have been up there challenging for automatic promotion. One win from seven is frankly pathetic.

Yes, I confess to being miserable - because we are simply not performing to our potential.

Do you know what? I have really lost interest in getting to the playoffs, because I know full well that we could not will two/three games in a row to win them anyway. I think the Clubs ambition was shown when we failed to get the striker we needed on loan.

We will be in the Premiership next season of that I have no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here