Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all those who left early

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Couldn't make it today, but QUALITY. Almost as if Gus and the boys did it deliberately to get the johnny leave earlys to stay in their seats in future. No excuse on a Saturday!

It won't make people stay to the end, trust me it's happened before and will continue to happen. Dean Wilkins free kick to get us in the Playoffs that year. How many people who left early that day and missed that will still have left early at games since?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Home for tea or the excitement of a last minute winner hmmm

I did laugh at the empty back five rows of n1a

I know but that will be the excuse - things to do can't possibly arrange to go out 30 mins later than usual etc etc

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We always have reasons as to why people leave early - to a point an evening game if you have a distance to travel and work the next day i can sort of see ( although not agree) why soem do it, but a saturday afternoon FFS. you know the game won't finish much before 5pm then you will know how long it is to get home - If you have plans for teh evening just make them that bit later to allow for staying to the end hardly rocket science when you hav epaid good money for a ticket you may as well see the whole game.

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
Cracking finish to a game, its a bit of a shame that it would appear everyone who sits around the group that I am with in N1A (about 5-6 rows from the back) seems to leave early, the row in front and row behind all left on or before 85mins, hopefully this will get a few more people to actually stay and see out the end of the match, however I suspect this wont be the case and its a shame.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It really does serve all the early leavers right. Poetic justice me thinks.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Serves them f***ing right; all around me people were shouting, "that'll teach em to leave early". Quality.

D

Deleted member 18477

Not another f***ing thread on early leavers surely!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They had enough time to get back in, between Vincelot's lay off and it reaching WB. :lol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The couple in front of me left on 79 min (row u WSU middle of block), granted, from up there you have to wait for EVERYONE in front to leave because the stairs are clogged but 79 minutes I think is taking the piss somewhat,

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It does serve them right. How can you risk missing a moment like that just for the sake of a few minutes' head start? I'm in the North, stayed to the end & am still back home in Worthing at 6 O'clock.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
HAHAHAHAHA, hope it was worth getting home a bit earlier!!

Maybe if you lot would stop embarrassing the club with your grim songs fans would stay till the end.Anyone listening to it for 79 minutes deserves respect

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The couple in front of me left on 79 min (row u WSU middle of block), granted, from up there you have to wait for EVERYONE in front to leave because the stairs are clogged but 79 minutes I think is taking the piss somewhat,

At least they saw more than a minute of KLL today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here