To all those who left early

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
2nd goal this season Will Buckley has saved for the early leavers. Great celebration right in front of us as well

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Cracking finish to a game, its a bit of a shame that it would appear everyone who sits around the group that I am with in N1A (about 5-6 rows from the back) seems to leave early, the row in front and row behind all left on or before 85mins, hopefully this will get a few more people to actually stay and see out the end of the match, however I suspect this wont be the case and its a shame.

True story mate, only flip side is we don't have to listen to that couple behind us slagging lualua and ankergren off for a full 90. Twats.

Couldn't make it today, but QUALITY. Almost as if Gus and the boys did it deliberately to get the johnny leave earlys to stay in their seats in future. No excuse on a Saturday!

Gloating and you wern't even there? 'No excuse on a Saturday!' - does that include not going?

I WAS there, I SHOULDN'T have been there for various reasons but still managed to create time, I LEFT on 87mins to suit myself in order to fulfil my commitments. I have no regrets, I still managed to get in 87 minutes + travel that I didn't have today, I would leave early EVERY game if it would guarantee 3 points.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
HAHAHAHAHA, hope it was worth getting home a bit earlier!!

YES IT WAS bloody well worth leaving early

and I would do it again rather than watch dreadful football like that.

Smash and grab win, thats all it was, can you honestly say you witnesed quality football today ? I thought I was watching a pinball machine in front of our goal today.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
YES IT WAS bloody well worth leaving early

and I would do it again rather than watch dreadful football like that.

Smash and grab win, thats all it was, can you honestly say you witnesed quality football today ? I thought I was watching a pinball machine in front of our goal today.

:lol: So you chose to leave instead of get behind your team? Shame on you

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
The thought of those early leavers hearing the cheers as they walked away from the stadium and thinking 'oh bugger' adds an extra dimension to an already great afternoon. :clap:
These people - do they leave a meal before the dessert or a film before the killer is unmasked, during sex do they... :banana:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If people are that keen on catching the early train, doubt they care very much about missing the winning goal. They went home without the huge beam of perfect happiness experienced by those who stayed til the end but - yay! - they 'beat the queue'. Well done!

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
i left on the final whistle and still got back to slough by 6.30. and diddnt pass the Forrest coaches until near heathrow on m25 that shows how quickly it is for away fans to get away from our ground unlike most where you are in traffic jams for ages. Just proves the Amex is in the right place for transport.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I left a very disappointing game at 87 mins which resulted in me arriving home over 30 mins earlier than normal, I will see the undeserved goal goal later this evening,no problem

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Stayed until cms went down the tunnel, got on the bus to the racehill and dropped 1 off in whitehawk then 1 at Denton corner, home in newhaven 6.10. Bloke next to me left on 89 mins with his mrs and I told him he'd miss the winner :D

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I will admit, I left early. I missed the the goal. I heard the news of the Buckley goal on the bus. Everyone who has spent their hard earned cash on the game deserves to leave whenever they like. That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports