[Football] Tix for Italy v Spain on general sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Refresh refresh - everyone trying to add them - just not happening - so hard

exactly the same dude, feel like Im pushing the button in the LOST tv show, refreshing with F5 every few seconds.

What I have worked out is that Firefox and chrome can run different sessions, so rather than do it one browser, then get kicked when time runs out, Ive been doing it on chrome, then about 10 mins later opening it on firefox, so when one drops I switch to the other and reload the time expired one.

good luck

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
exactly the same dude, feel like Im pushing the button in the LOST tv show, refreshing with F5 every few seconds.

What I have worked out is that Firefox and chrome can run different sessions, so rather than do it one browser, then get kicked when time runs out, Ive been doing it on chrome, then about 10 mins later opening it on firefox, so when one drops I switch to the other and reload the time expired one.

good luck

And you matey - let’s hope the 2pm one is gonna happen

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I emailed uefa and unbelievably they actually replied

Beware.... tickets can be sent up to 2 hours before event !!!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

My tickets for tonight have just been added, received an email notification and they're showing in the app now mate.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Did you get any joy in the 2pm rush?

No, its been a royal pain in the ass, I have 3 browsers on the go, you get 15 mins when you get in before being kicked out, last got in at 13.29, was kicked at 1344, I started both others sessions and both got kicked before theyd begun saying ticket postal opens at 1500, but its not true as the tickets are being sod as we speak....found the direct link but you cant do anything unless youre logged in via the queue thing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, its been a royal pain in the ass, I have 3 browsers on the go, you get 15 mins when you get in before being kicked out, last got in at 13.29, was kicked at 1344, I started both others sessions and both got kicked before theyd begun saying ticket postal opens at 1500, but its not true as the tickets are being sod as we speak....found the direct link but you cant do anything unless youre logged in via the queue thing.

This - shambles from uefa - kicked everyone out that was near front of queue. Joke :(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I'm lucky that I have another caps to have bought through the ETSC but having tried on that site for my daughter I have lost the will to live. It's all over the place isn't it. Certainly doesn't feel fit for purpose.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I am now half-way to getting into the site... Pretty sure this is going to be futile but not giving in yet

got 2 browsers about half way - taken 45 mins, but the last firefox session, was honestly 9/10ths there at 1400 then kicked and asked to restart :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
****ing joke ahhhhhhh you get in it says there’s tickets then just never adds them to basket. **** Uefa.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
****ing joke ahhhhhhh you get in it says there’s tickets then just never adds them to basket. **** Uefa.

Keep refreshing - it took me multiple attempts and frustrations but it eventually let me buy 1. Absolutely chuffed - thanks to all for the heads up. Keep plugging away as even if it says sold out (as it did for me) then keep refreshing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got one for tomorrow.

Keep refreshing - it took me multiple attempts and frustrations but it eventually let me buy 1. Absolutely chuffed - thanks to all for the heads up. Keep plugging away as even if it says sold out (as it did for me) then keep refreshing
Well done. Both 1 ticket? Maybe cos I’m going for 4 I’m not getting…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now offering me 2 @ £345..:still too much, sadly. I could stretch to £195, but not that much. Oh well, tv it is

They come up for all ranges every few mins - it’s getting them in the cart that is the tricky bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports