Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tix for Italy v Spain on general sale

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I’ve now been thrown out after failing to get any variation in my basket of any tier between 1 and 3 tickets. Ridiculous experience.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve now been thrown out after failing to get any variation in my basket of any tier between 1 and 3 tickets. Ridiculous experience.

Same - just wish they’d save time with these things - either they’re available or not. *****.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now not on the site altogether - well done uefa

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Some €85 available now.
Somehow managed to get one just after 1pm. Had been trying on and off since Sunday (for the cheapest general sale tickets), so possibly by law of averages I finally got one in the cart..

Was a pretty laborious experience though, gotta say.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Keep going guys, 'cos you never know.

Ed Sheeran, David Beckham, Ellie Goulding and Frank Skinner got lucky for the Germany game so there's every chance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
****ing outrageous prices for football tickets - Euros SF or not.

Still, I guess the demand proves that Uefa have probably got it about right but there is no way I would pay anything even approaching that for a football match.

‘To be fair’ a significant part of the stadium for the semis and final are available at €85 / €95 at ‘Fans First’ - which are fairly new idea and likely off set by the Cat 1 / Cat 2 prices

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ha. Got through. Four tickets into basket fo4 eng denmark, loaded up all the details including passprots which i had to run around the house for and when i5 went to credit card page the game was shown as italy spain. They changed it. Came out and all eng tickets sold out. Jokers

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Also, before the Germany game a load of tickets came on the portal at the last minute. It's worth keeping an eye out today.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Also, before the Germany game a load of tickets came on the portal at the last minute. It's worth keeping an eye out today.

still trying in blind hope, though there is no game link and the portal says all tickets are sold out out......

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
[MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION] site is showing some tickets available for tonight.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Anyone coming tonight, screen shot your vaccination records - NHS app not working at entrance gates. In the end I showed them my QR code photo, which wasn’t scanned - it could have been the one from my local!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here