Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tix for Italy v Spain on general sale

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
England Denmark category 2 just popped up, 345 EUR

Bagged a "cheap" one for tonight, that'll do. Now for a covid test.

Judging by my Whatapp, every man and his dog thought they had them in their basket before they dissapeared.

Long queue on the ticket website now.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Not that I'll be going (or be able to afford to go), but i'm guessing the Final tickets will only be on sale after the semis?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Did the ticket arrive in your app wallet straight away ?

Ta

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Not yet mate. Need to register a covid test too so the pass is ready in the NHS app.

It says we will receive an email when the tickets are available in the app.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I know two people who managed to get to Wembley for the Germany game (entirely independently of each other), both of whom have tested positive for Covid since.

It seems inevitable, sadly, as everything (Wembley, Wimbledon, hospitality) now opens at express speed...before all young adults have had two jabs. I hope your friends recover ok, and I hope the NHS staff get through the next few months.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It seems inevitable, sadly, as everything (Wembley, Wimbledon, hospitality) now opens at express speed...before all young adults have had two jabs. I hope your friends recover ok, and I hope the NHS staff get through the next few months.

High risk groups are all double vaccinated for months now. Anyone over 18 has been able to get a jab for a few weeks now and they have cut down the timeframe between first and second jab to 3-4 weeks, so really there is no excuse.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
High risk groups are all double vaccinated for months now. Anyone over 18 has been able to get a jab for a few weeks now and they have cut down the timeframe between first and second jab to 3-4 weeks, so really there is no excuse.

In some areas maybe, don't believe everything you read. My stepson, 24 and in Southend: first jab end of June, 2nd jab end of September...no choice.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In some areas maybe, don't believe everything you read. My stepson, 24 and in Southend: first jab end of June, 2nd jab end of September...no choice.

Plenty of walk in vaccine centres in Essex ….

https://www.essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk

They’ll do second jabs from 4 weeks now, just not advertising it widely as they want as many people to have first ones

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

Not true. Very hard to find anywhere offering second jab at under 8 weeks now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not true. Very hard to find anywhere offering second jab at under 8 weeks now.

Incorrect. I can name at least 5 in Sussex that have been the last 2 weekends.

I had mine last week after 6 weeks from first, my partner 4. A mate had his in Hove after 3 weeks and 1 day !!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Annoyingly I've got my 2nd booked for next week so have to do the test for Wembley. Should have short circuited it and got it last month at a walk in.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not yet mate. Need to register a covid test too so the pass is ready in the NHS app.

It says we will receive an email when the tickets are available in the app.
I emailed uefa and unbelievably they actually replied

Beware.... tickets can be sent up to 2 hours before event !!!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
UEFA to Release a Small Number of General Access Tickets Today

We have been infomred that UEFA will be releasing a small number of tickets for England's Semi-Final fixture

We understand tickets will be released around 2pm UK time, via their ticket portal, and wanted to give Travel Club members a heads up before they go on sale

These tickets are not a part of any allocation we have received and no access codes will be needed

We are not aware of the exact number availble and will be unable to assist with any issues you may face on their website

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some CAT3's came and went for the England game. Someone will get lucky if you keep trying

Some €85 available now.

UEFA to Release a Small Number of General Access Tickets Today

We have been infomred that UEFA will be releasing a small number of tickets for England's Semi-Final fixture

We understand tickets will be released around 2pm UK time, via their ticket portal, and wanted to give Travel Club members a heads up before they go on sale

These tickets are not a part of any allocation we have received and no access codes will be needed

We are not aware of the exact number availble and will be unable to assist with any issues you may face on their website

Refresh refresh - everyone trying to add them - just not happening - so hard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here