Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tix for Italy v Spain on general sale

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
With next to no chance of getting to a "live" big football match for getting on for nigh on 18 months, l'd almost be tempted to buy a ticket for the Holmsdale Road End at Selhurst Park, if there was a game on.

I'm that desperate now. :tantrum:

Not long now. The Albion friendly at the Amex is only 33 days away (weekend of August 7th). The opening game of the season at the Amex (v Watford) is just under 7 weeks away. Almost certainly - given todays announcement - there will be no ticket restrictions so potentially full crowds.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
English FA added a 5th window for ETSC members today, suggests to me struggling to sell the full 8000 allocation, so may well be some heading back to UEFA

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gone in 2 minutes [emoji33]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Reckon some England ones will drop tonight?

I’m guessing the pricing is the same - can only justify the lowest two so prob have no chance!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
I was fortunate enough to get an England ticket tonight, along with two family members, as we previously had tickets for the semi but they were cancelled by UEFA a while back. So if you had previously had a final or semi final ticket, or were unsuccessful with your 2019 applications, maybe keep an eye on your email. I was in sales window 5 so I reckon a few people missed it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was fortunate enough to get an England ticket tonight, along with two family members, as we previously had tickets for the semi but they were cancelled by UEFA a while back. So if you had previously had a final or semi final ticket, or were unsuccessful with your 2019 applications, maybe keep an eye on your email. I was in sales window 5 so I reckon a few people missed it.

Congrats! What price categories were left?

I stupidly missed the original tickets ballots :facepalm:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

It's been a bit pot luck with the ticket categories all the way through this tournament, both in terms of availability and where the categories translate to in terms of location in the stadium. I've been fortunate enough to get tickets for three games now, all in the cheapest category, and have been in three completely different parts of the ground. I was in 'Window 2' yesterday for the semi-final sale and was pretty confident (rightly so, as it turned out) of getting 'Fans First' tickets (Eur85), but I was less confident for my mates this morning who were in 'Window 3'. They were fine, as it turned out, but 'Fans First' tickets sold out fairly soon after the third window started so it was a big jump up to Cat 3 (Eur195) for those who were slower off the mark. Frustratingly for those people who paid a higher price at this stage, the FA managed to get around 1,700 additional tickets, presumably Danish returns, which then went on sale at Fans First prices - so plenty of punters in window 4 & 5 ended up with cheaper tickets than some in earlier windows...

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012

I think they were all there - I got sent an access code at 5:45 and logged in just after 6. Went for one of the lower category price brackets! Fingers crossed that some more come up.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
is the access code unique to you or general for the present batch being sold?, also a member of the ETSC, but no email..... if you catch the drift!

congrats btw.

Surprised the Albion arent doing something at the Amex, other clubs are

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Given that Boris has said the gloves are off (and the masks too) on 19th July, the Govnt might as well say '**** it' and let Uefa sell the whole 90k capacity for the England SF and the final too if we make it. (Or honour the original allocation). I can't see 10 days making much difference, especially as the original plan was to lift all restrictions on 21 June.

Sorry if this point has been made already. I have some catching up to do.

Last edited:

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
is the access code unique to you or general for the present batch being sold?, also a member of the ETSC, but no email..... if you catch the drift!

congrats btw.

Surprised the Albion arent doing something at the Amex, other clubs are

I’m afraid it was unique - each of us got a different code. I’m also member of the ETSC but haven’t travelled abroad to see England since South Africa in 2010! I’m sure I got an email because I had tickets cancelled from the original ballot.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I ordered the Spain Italy tickets last night. Got a receipt but the actual tickets still havent arrived, is that normal ?!?!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
England S/F and Final tickets seem to have come and gone this morning on UEFA site. Possible that odd tickets may still pop up.

couple of cat 2 ust available, website crashing though.............. ive got auto refresh on constantly, but just after 8am they added our SF and the final to the tickets options (with sold out) i guess in anticipation of a few late availables.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here