Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to Retire

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
I took defeat against Croydon very badly and, whilst not flouncing, did piss off and hide, not being able to take the inane shite that does exist on this board, particularly during the close season.

A year later and after having not actually missed it, I did stick my head round the door only to find that not much had changed. I now visit only occasionally and post rarely.

However, when something truly huge happens, like the appalling news last night about Woodingdean Gull, this is the place to be.

Hidden in amongst the attention seekers and the nonsense, there are plenty of people, like Tony, who love this football club, but who don't need to make a big "look at me" noise about it.
Well said

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

Please don't go. We're all like cousins here.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
better than paying for a tv licence on here,comedy gold everyday

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
he's still online!

There was a letter in the Guardian the other day complaining about something, and finishing off with a "after 30 years, I have bought my last copy".

The following day somebody wrote asking if people who do that buy the paper the next day to see if their letter was printed. Struck me as very amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here