Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to Retire

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For those who don't understand the negativity, it's like buying The Good Life DVD Box Set and thoroughly enjoying the first two series with the amusing antics of Tom, Barbara, Jerry and Margo, before putting the third DVD in and it being utter shit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nearly 6,000 posts and I've never heard of him/her, or seen his/her contributions :shrug:

Ah well. Good luck, Seagullible.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
A someone who has supported the Albion for over 50 years through thick,thin,up,down,good,bad,better,worse,Archer,Bloom etc etc I am likewise so amazed that there are so many negative posts on this Site at the moment. Jeez, you would think we were bottom with one match to play! We are a flourishing Championship club showing fine fiscal control with a superb stadium and training complex. Oh and we will have four new players by 1st Sept 2014

If this was the Blackpool site there would have been multiple suicides by now!

Cheer up everyone, it's nearly Christmas!

TNBA

TTF

Well go on then, you can bugger off as well with your annoying TNBA TTF bollocks that I forget to not read every time you post!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If you are going to flounce, at least have the decency to log off before you check to see how your flouncing went down.
Yep :lolol:
dog_tail_legs_2.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You forget to not read?

Double negative or what?

Why not just remember to read?

Oh and lighten up old chap please?

TNBA

TTF

Bollox

Because I don't want to remember to read it, I don't want to keep reading it, but then you post again and I read it again because I've FORGOTTEN TO NOT READ IT and now I've gone and read it again!!! Arrrggghh!! :kiss:

Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

SO LONG GING:bigwave:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm considering a flounce thread of my own, I'm personally unhappy at the lack of bed wetting today, just not enough for my liking.

Too calm here at the moment, and far too dry.

My flounce will only last an hour or so though as I'll be back on after I've popped to the pub.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

First Robin Williams and now this - I can't TAKE IT!!

:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here