Time to Retire

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
bedwetter-o.gif

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I didn't notice the first few times the term 'bedwetters' was used on NSC. Now it seems to pollute every thread.

Looking at the positives, at least we are seeing fewer appearances from that most odious, pompous and self-congratulatory term JCL. I've always regarded anyone who likes to judge or berate fellow fans based on the number of matches they've attended/years they've been watching as a sign of extreme insecurity.

Why can't we just talk about football without reverting to this puerile nonsense of badging or name-calling. Just gets in the way of a good lively debate about the real issue: BHA.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

Thanks for letting us all know that was very kind, I'm sure some of us would have wondered where you had gone. :down:

I would have thought after 17 years you would have worked out how a football forum worked. :shrug:

:bigwave:
If there was a ' Wet Wipe of the week award' you would have won it.:facepalm:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Adios
Don't leave us I won't be able to stand it:drama::stupid:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I didn't notice the first few times the term 'bedwetters' was used on NSC. Now it seems to pollute every thread.

Looking at the positives, at least we are seeing fewer appearances from that most odious, pompous and self-congratulatory term JCL. I've always regarded anyone who likes to judge or berate fellow fans based on the number of matches they've attended/years they've been watching as a sign of extreme insecurity.

Why can't we just talk about football without reverting to this puerile nonsense of badging or name-calling. Just gets in the way of a good lively debate about the real issue: BHA.

Sadly you are on the wrong forum.

NSC is the greatest forum in the world and all the "In the club" posters are the only true fans. Common sense is not welcome here. Hysteria rules !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Adios

Probably best you go now then as things are only going to get worse. You could rage against the dying of the light but you chose to walk away and accept it. Ta ra.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I thought I was going to read a thread about retiring. It would have quite interested me I'm starting to plan to slow down a bit and perhaps let the missus stop working.
Because the thread is nothing of the sort I'll now have to carry on.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I really did think it was a thread about him retiring from work!

Why do people have to announce they are leaving NSC? most, if not all, only watch as a guest anyway or as we know very well, re-join using a new user name, which is fine.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I thought I was going to read a thread about retiring. It would have quite interested me I'm starting to plan to slow down a bit.

Me too but it's someone using childish and bedwetting in the same sentence to try and make a point and who seemingly isn't adult enough to get involved in a little controversial debate - and that's what I thought characterised football forums!

Anyway I'll start the ball rolling on proper retiring. Aiming for early 2016, then we're upping sticks and moving to Seaford and planning on spending 6 months a year abroad. One of the few things I'm undecided on is do I keep my ST or not? It looks about break even on the numbers

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh a BEAUTIFUL flounce! Typos, bizarre reference to ginger pubes, grammar deficiency, a hint of self pity: the absolute lot.

The best on here for years. 8.7/10. Bloody well done.

Really? I'm not so sure. For it to be a real corker it needs to build up throughout a thread, before something finally tips the poster over the edge and he explodes into a full blown flounce, ideally with some CAPITALS to express his seething anger. Of course, if it is to be a true worldy then they need to refer to their username in the third person. But we haven't seen a flounce of that level for many a year.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I took defeat against Croydon very badly and, whilst not flouncing, did piss off and hide, not being able to take the inane shite that does exist on this board, particularly during the close season.

A year later and after having not actually missed it, I did stick my head round the door only to find that not much had changed. I now visit only occasionally and post rarely.

However, when something truly huge happens, like the appalling news last night about Woodingdean Gull, this is the place to be.

Hidden in amongst the attention seekers and the nonsense, there are plenty of people, like Tony, who love this football club, but who don't need to make a big "look at me" noise about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here