Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to Retire

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a load of toss. Those of us who are true fans and love the club have every right to have concern and worry over losing our best players and not getting any replacements in. I am sick to death of this suggestion you are a bed wetter (pathetic term anyway) because you voice a concern and worry about the beloved team you follow.

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

SAC

May 21, 2014
If you are going to flounce, at least have the decency to log off before you check to see how your flouncing went down.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

Can't be that bad if you're still online.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Join Date 07-07-2003
Current Activity Viewing Thread Time to Retire
Last Activity Today 14:07

Always impressive when you return to review the reaction of your flounce.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Well, it's sad to think I've been on NSC for 17 odd years and finally have had enough of the pathetic, childish bed wetting ramblings of a load of so call supports who moan when we're linked to a player who is too good for us, not good enough, has ginger pubes... i could go on. moan at players for being injury prone saying we should get rid then moan when we do. Criticising a player when a report of a prem club interested and say get rid if he doesn't want to stay when the player has said nothing and again, moan when it happens.

Personally there are a hec of a lot of so called fans who need lives!

Adios

Its taken you 17 years to work that out. I would not look for a job as a detective!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh please don't go, pleeeeaaassse, we beg you. We know it's not you, it's us. We've all been really stupid and now we've gone and hurt the person we love the most, that's you silly. But we can change, I know, I know , we've said it all before but this time we really mean it. I just don't think NSC can go on anymore without you. Will you stay, please? What's that? Your still going?.......WELL F#CK OFF THEN!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
score-card-8.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What I find significant is that a lot of NSCers who are generally positive and even-handed about Albion's fortunes have been very critical in recent weeks.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Urge to flounce rising... sounds very much like an album title by Caravan circa 1973... I suspect this flounce is merely a cunning stunt... for all of you stunning...

Kosh

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A someone who has supported the Albion for over 50 years through thick,thin,up,down,good,bad,better,worse,Archer,Bloom etc etc I am likewise so amazed that there are so many negative posts on this Site at the moment. Jeez, you would think we were bottom with one match to play! We are a flourishing Championship club showing fine fiscal control with a superb stadium and training complex. Oh and we will have four new players by 1st Sept 2014

If this was the Blackpool site there would have been multiple suicides by now!

Cheer up everyone, it's nearly Christmas!

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here