Tim Sherwood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What have people got against Sherwood? His results have been quite good. I think entertainment levels would go up.
aXlfwaz.jpg

Total moron.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Could the good folk of NSC please tell me what this complete antipathy to Tim Sherwood stems from. For a rookie manager in the Premiership, to me he has done pretty well, having Tottenham challenging for the Champions' League for quite a time. Knew he would lose his job at the end of the season, but has not thrown his toys out of the pram and got on with the job. Not saying he's necessarily the best candidate for the job if Oscar does go, but why the animosity?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I hope we sign the new presenter of the The Sky at Night who "ticks a lot of boxes" according to you. Just to blow your narrow little mind.

I have a strong feeling that, if I met you, it would be instant dislike ... no doubt from both sides. Why do you have to get personal? I have opinions. You have opinions. That's the way the world works.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tim Sherwood record vs Prem Top 4 this season P5 W0 D0 L5 F1 A16

So humbled and outwitted by the big sides comprehensively. He also has his favourites (Bentaleb, Adebayor) while he's not afraid to outcast big players (Lamela, Soldado). I can't see him maintaining squad harmony, so a Prem squad full of stars will not stay happy for long but a good squad of 16 with some kids who are happy just to be there he might be OK with.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't care anymore, I just want someone who isn't going to leave at the end of the season. If that means getting Tim Sherwood then I'll accept it, his record at Spurs is ok.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Could the good folk of NSC please tell me what this complete antipathy to Tim Sherwood stems from. For a rookie manager in the Premiership, to me he has done pretty well, having Tottenham challenging for the Champions' League for quite a time. Knew he would lose his job at the end of the season, but has not thrown his toys out of the pram and got on with the job. Not saying he's necessarily the best candidate for the job if Oscar does go, but why the animosity?

He seems to have done that every time I've heard him be interviewed in the last few weeks.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Tim Sherwood record vs Prem Top 4 this season P5 W0 D0 L5 F1 A16

So humbled and outwitted by the big sides comprehensively.

Let's not get to ahead of ourselves yeah?

We need to beat teams like Millwall, Sheff Weds, Charlton not teams in the Champions League!

I would be happy with him here but also be amazed if he dropped down to our level, despite his inexperience.

Besides, I like a manager who I can imagine is saying "Slot it my sonnnn!!" on the side lines.

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
Hope they are right with Sherwood- experience in Prem, youth, and a brain as well as honest speaking
Worries- what his "street cred" is in footballing circles, may speak too plainly

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ahead of ourselves? He's the favourite with the only two bookmakers to show any odds, and a number of journalists are expecting him to end up with a top-end Championship club.

Spurs fans will confirm Sherwood hasn't got the best tactical brain, even Harry Redknapp's Spurs sides managed to be competitive against the Top 4 and never capitulated like they've done this season. However, Sherwood has got quite a lot right at Spurs too. It's all about whether the fit is right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports