Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Sherwood

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sherwood is still manager of Spurs. Until his contract finishes nothing will happen. Probably the end of the month.

Sacked approximately at 12.22, 18 minutes after the above post, don't bother buying lottery tickets for a while.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Lineker has just endorsed him and says he hopes to see him managing in the PL

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Absolutely this. It's imperative for me, that we appoint someone with experience of getting a team promoted from the Championship, so Malky MacKay has to be my firm favouriite.

Whether we can get him, and are prepared to pay his, I assume much higher salary than Oscar Garcia's, is entirely another matter. Norwich l imagine would be his preferred choice should he be offered the job there.

Or even Chris Hughton, took Newcastle up and kept them up in a decent position before being unfairly sacked, then did a decent job at Birmingham - taking them into the play-offs in his first season, then wasnt too bad at Norwich, though it wasnt great at the end, but they did finish in a worse position than they did when he was sacked too.

Coming round to the idea of Sherwood myself, but he would certainly have his work cut out to win some fans over. Steve Clarke wouldnt be bad either, number 2 at Chelsea with Mourinho for a few years, and also at West Ham and Liverpool. Took the other Albion to an 8th place finish last season too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chap on Talksport said if Ferguson left Peterbro he would be delighted to have Sherwood take over. He thinks that he would be ideal for us with bringing on young players and that he would take us up automatic without spending too much which should appeal to TB and PB etc.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Chap on Talksport said if Ferguson left Peterbro he would be delighted to have Sherwood take over. He thinks that he would be ideal for us with bringing on young players and that he would take us up automatic without spending too much which should appeal to TB and PB etc.

Based on?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd take him but what happens in a years time when we finish in the play-offs and fail to go up after he's already decided to move on regardless weeks or even months beforehand?

There you go, fixed it for you.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Maybe he has the same cabbie contacts as you bens bore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here